Sainsbury's Euro Car Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1569 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I'm hoping some of you can advise me  on my first step here. 

I returned home from Christmas visiting to a Debt Recovery Plus letter - demand for an unpaid PCN £130 from September. This is the first I have heard of it. At the time, I had just moved house and they mentioned having to trace my details as if I were a criminal. ( I did change my address at DVLA as soon as I was able).

I had to do my homework and worked out it was for my local Sainsbury's car park. There was no mention of how long the car had overstayed or any evidence to show this.

I am 95% sure I would have only overstayed by ten mins and this was either because I stopped for petrol on the way out, was held up in store or possibly because I drove to another store on the retail park.

My question is what is my first step? Contact Sainsbury's CEO or the store Manager? Appeal via Euro Car Parks website or contact DRP?

Many thanks

you most certainly never ever contact or speak to a dca on any debt, they are not bailiffs

to protect your backdoor as they will use the address they got from the dvla at the time as a filing address for any court claim , write to ECP simply stating the PCN number and informing them of your correct address .ask for a repeat of any paperwork sent out to you to date as you dipute the speculative invoice and wish full details.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

THEN AFTER THAT get onto sainsburys and ask them to get the ticket cancelled. This will be a slog as it is a while ago but still worth a try. the detail of the whys will be needed and i should be able to pull out an email addy for the ceo team member who deals with higher level complaints as i hva had them cancelled before.

you need to be shoving it down their throats that thevparking co havent followed procedure and you are minded to sue them for the breach of the gdpr