Alliance Parking UK Ltd Windscreen PCN - Metropole Chambers Swansea

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 444 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have received a Parking charge notice for parking outside our flat for a short time

(whilst waiting for a council parking space to become available on other side of road).

There are Private Land parking signs around the buildings in the area outside the flat entrance and then council parking bays on other side of the courtyard style road.

In reply to the questions listed to answer that I have found on the site, I can answer:

For a windscreen ticket (Notice To Driver) please answer the following questions....

1 The date of infringement?21/12/19 time 21:32

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] No

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]

what date is on it   No not yet

5 Who is the parking company? Alliance Parking UK Ltd

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Metropole Chambers Swansea

I have attached several photos of the area. Our car was parked to the right of the white car shown. It was night and raining - I have included a photo of the area at night. I have included where the private parking signs are on the walls and also the road markings in the area. You will see the council parking spaces on the left of the area. 

I would really appreciate any advice on how to proceed in trying to appeal this ticket. Many thanks.

Lisa

pix.pdf

parking ticket.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to Alliance Parking UK Ltd Windscreen PCN - Metropole Chambers Swansea

thread tidied

see if you can find out via land registry (.gov.uk website ONLY) who owns the land

don't respond

don't appeal

await the NTK which should arrive 29 - 56 days.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

There is no point appealing on IPC as they have no intention of allowing any appeal.

In addition it may give away that you are the driver thus giving away a protection that POFA offers motorists.

Please post up the windscreen ticket after removing your name, adress and vehicle details so we can see what is wrong with it.

When you get their NTK please post that up as well as none of them appear to get all their paperwork compliant.

While waiting for the NTK there are a number of things to further help you against them.

Read other threads on here, especially ones that have the same claims as your own.

Check with the local Council  website to see if they have permission to erect parking signs and anpr cameras under the Town and Country [advertisements] regulations.

If they don't have permission, the signs are illegal not unlawful, and therefore they cannot form a contract with motorists.

Write to  the DVLA to find out who asked for your details - it may not have been Alliance.

ticket is in post 1 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

met parking services ...

and they

Thanks for advice - I will wait to get the NTK form. I will look at previous threads and other sites suggested in the meantime.

Thanks for your time - much appreciated. I will post the NTK form when received.

Lisa

Thanks dx I missed that. 

Interesting that they only allow the driver to appeal. Sneaky.

On the other hand, once the NTK has been issued the keeper can make an appeal which will surely count against Alliance in Court if they refuse to accept their appeal.

No POFA .

Edited by lookinforinfo

I have had a look online and the property is currently housing a property investment company

- I have to pay £3 to get the title plan

- do you think it would be worth doing this or should I leave this for now?.

I will carry on with my search of the suggested things to look at!

I did appeal to a PCN my son received a couple of years ago when he parked in a staff carpark space whilst at Uni and I appealed that the staff parking area was not clearly marked nor the signage clear.

The company did not respond to my appeal and therefore I did not have to pay. 

2 different beasts.

dont think that what worked in the past for a BPA member will work for an IPC cowboy

company accounts show they were dormant as of sept 2019 so interested to know when the signs went up at the site as they probably didnt have the authority to wnter into an agreement with LL

post up piccies of the signage and entrance to the land from the public highway whether there are signs there or not

Hi

Thanks for your email.

The area is like a cul-de-sac - on the left there are council parking bays down to a walkway. On the right is where the private parking signs are - there are no signs at the entrance just the private parking signs attached to the walls of the buildings it surrounds - it is like a small square with a gated loading bay at one side and entrance to a block of flats on another side. 

I attach photos of the wall signs displayed in the area - we were parked to the right of the white car shown and at night - I have included a photo of the area at night.

Pixs are in post 1

we cant read the contract offered so you need some hi res images of the blurb on the parking sign. also a good image of the sign starting "warning"

Now tell us what you can about the surrounding buildings, are they all different properties? important this as the signs shown seem to cover more tha one property curtillage so they will need separate contracts with different landowners (see sign next to window with grille as example)

More pictures of the area taken form different angles as well please so we cn see what is behind where you stood to take the pictures and what is to the right of the area of interest.

We can google the solicitors  in the signage to see what the front of the buildings can tell us

Quite often a parking co will do a deal with the tenant of a property and the parking co get ticket happy on the land in front of all the surrounding buildings when they ahve to right to but if they make moeny they dont care

This is the area - where the little yellow car is parked:
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x486ef5c79b2dd813:0xf5e4daf54281ff74!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/metropole%2Bchambers%2Bswansea/@51.6188614,-3.9404894,3a,75y,57.71h,90t/data%3D*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sFHo_1DFwM-9av4gErJ4_0Q*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x486ef5c79b2dd813:0xf5e4daf54281ff74?sa%3DX!5smetropole+chambers+swansea+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sFHo_1DFwM-9av4gErJ4_0Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjHlMGwyeXmAhUztHEKHTnFAUAQpx8wE3oECA4QBg

These operators are predators - lazy ones at that. They make a habit out of placing a few inconspicuous signs around little parcels of land that tend to be popular parking spots.  There will be plenty of scope to defeat them though. I recently assisted someone who got ticketed by them just round the corner at the Cross Keys. I'm convinced they merged with Alliance because the courts in the area were sick of the sight of them and likely gave them zero credibility.

Hi - thanks for your post - yes this is the area (the double yellow lines shown aren't clearly there anymore though - they have been tarmac over due to a repair). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am still waiting to receive the NTK that I have been advised to wait for.

Thanks

Lisa

repair by whom? council? utility co? have a look at what has been done and give us you best guess. if it was the council then they have adopted the land by doing so. See Camden v Dawood

that menas they cant perform to their contract ( offer you parking under the terms on the sign)

what does the repair look like was what I asked?.

if it is a long trench then it is a utility co, if the whole surface has been doen then it could be the council.

If it obviously going to a manhole then it will be that utility co that did it and you will be waiting an age for a non response

You need to read more old threads to sort the wheat from the chaff whenit comes to your problem, we cant tell you everything because we cant see everything you can see

Ok Thanks. 

I am still waiting for the NTK form to arrive in the post - is it correct that I must wait for this before doing anything?

Should I be trying to find out for definite who owns that part of the paved area - the only markings to identify it as any difference to the public road is a faded white line and a double yellow line which is no longer there as the road repair had covered it. 

Thanks for your help

you probably wont even do anything when you get the NTK.

you're in the info gathering stages.

the area you parked in is def private property

and they

• 3 months later...

Hello

I posted on this topic when my son received a parking fine on 21/12/19.

I stopped posting as I was waiting for the Notice to Keeper to arrive.

This has now arrived with a date of 22 April 2020 on.

Before I received this NTK, I had relaxed a bit as I thought there was a maximum time they had to issue the NTK to me after the date the PCN was issued. (it has been 123 days between the two).

Is this correct?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as to what I do next.

thank you

You thought correct - there is a time limit to issue the notice. Would it be possible for you to take a photo or make a scan of the document and post it up here for us to see? You'll need to remove any identifiable information first though.

read upload and do both sides to ONE multipage pdf only please

also, where does it say this is a FINE please?

dx

and they

You've been here since jan..you should also be self helping..it is not and never be a fine

its a speculative invoice

Dx

and they