Another PAP letter???

avors
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening people,

Some time ago (7-8 months) I received a PAP letter from Drysdens regarding some mortgage style student loans.

I followed the advice on this forum and sent the reply back using the forms disputing the debt.

I also sent a CCA request to Erudio using the template.

As mentioned above 7-8 months have passed with nothing but a letter acknowledging my comments in the PAP.

Now I have received all the statements, CCA’s etc and are now asking for payment by Jan 2020.

Since Erudio took over I have never deferred but have made payments in the past.

No payments have been made for at least 2-3 years from myself.

What’s my next steps and has anybody else had the same?

are you saying you made payments to erudio but never sent them a deferment form?

how come, expand your story upon the early years please

when did you last defer and when and who did you pay and why?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

when Erudio took over I started to pay them.

The reason for this was they seemed to want to change the terms by having you sign the deferment form.

from memory if you attempted to defer and sign the form, the terms and conditions mentioned recording details of a deferment with CRA’s and the questioning was more intrusive then with the SLC.

As I didn’t know any better I started paying them what they wanted.

I stopped paying them in June 2016 when I realised Erudio Student Loans no longer had a CCL which was checked on the FCA website at the time.

The last time I deferred was with the SLC which was June 2013 and SLC sold up in November 2013.

shame ...looks like you woke up late to researching things, the FOS ruled against their deferment form in what they wanted/could do on many fronts .

erudio are part of the arrows [dca] group and covered by the group licence.

you weren't talking on the phone to them during the time you started to pay were you?

I would assume you like others have never earned over the threshold?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 10 months later...

Ok ladies & gents,

I have received another PAP form to fill in from Erudio. Has anybody had more than one sent to them?

My last one was approx September 2019 and filled it in disputing the debt. Requested a CCA to Erudio and PAP was sent back Drysden's. It took a while for them to send back all the documents including CCA's with one of them been unable to be read.

Im going to sent the same again within the 30 day time period but what happens then. Can anybody advise??

Thank you