VCS PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - no stopping - Southend airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

I have received the final demand letter - when never got NTK first. 

I dropped of a friend of mine outside southend airport outside red line zone but still on the road.

could you have a look if you can help?

do I have to pay it?

thank you in advance

1 Date of the infringement - 05/10/19

2 Date on the NTK - never recall to get one - just received final reminder 

[scan up BOTHSIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide]

3 Date received - 19/12/2019

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] - don't know - I don't recall receiving 1st letter

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? - yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] - no

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up -no

7 Who is the parking company? - I don't know - letter only sending me to myparkingcharge.co.uk

8. Where exactly - southend airport

Scanned Documents.pdf 773.29 kB · 1 download

Hi Mrgregsky, had to delete your attachment as your personal details showing, could you repost with personal details and any reference numbers/barcodes hidden please.  Looks like a standard ThreatOgram but they have no Locus to issue diddly squat as is NOT a parking event, read up on a few of the VCS airport threads and you will get the picture.  Then one of EB's snotty letters should send them away telling them you and they know as byelaws, they have no legal standing to demand diddly from you.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

upload sorted

use our search top right

no stopping

you'll soon get the idea.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

It IS a letter before claim, so one of EBs snotty letters outling they know and you know byelaws are in force, they have no Locus etc is due others will have further suggestions. read  up on VCS and airport threads

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/search/?q=vcs airport no stopping

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

as it is a LBA, albeit a badly drafted one, you need to respond.

somehting like:

Dear simple Simon,

I am fully aware of your past record of such vexatious claims regarding prohibition and your failure to understand it in a contractual offer context so I shall seek a full costs recovery order for your unreasonable conduct when you get your come uppance at my local county court.  That of course assumes you dont pull the plug on your claim once it is obvious I am not goping to wet myself and pay you for nothing. Why dont you save a tree and just slink off back to the economically worst performing city in the UK where you come from.

No guarantees that it will stop the stupidity but if works better than nice polite letters

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi,

no letters for over 2 months and now I got a Claim form...

could you have a look? Should I reply to it?

Sorry had to delete image, its not wise to post up images directly to a post, better to do pdf,, as only a Registered and logged In Cagger can view them then. Also we know what a claimform looks like so don't need to see the actual form, just what they are claiming for as per the Sticky

you need to defend so that means opening an account at moneyclaim online and initially acknowledge the claimtick the boxes saying defend in full etc that are self evident that you disagree you owe anything. You then get another fortnight to submit an outline defence.

this will be a short few linesstating that there was no contract to breach as signage is prohibitive and that the demand is an unlawful penalty. you could also add that as they ahvent followed the protocols of the POFA they have failed to create a keeper liability and  as they havent identified the driver they have failed to show a cause of action aginst the named defendant

• 2 weeks later...

Generally go off the premise that stopping isn't a parking Incident, and parking is all they can take action on, stopping isn't parking its a prohibition,and no contract which is what Private Parking is all about, an assumed contract the driver enters into when parked, As an Airport Byelaws trump the PPC which has no locus standi to claim diddly squat . Do as HB suggests and read up on it you will soon catch on.

ok, I found something similar I think...

should I send them a request for CPR31?

I found this as well, 

I will not be paying the demand as there is no liability in this matter because the land is covered by its own byelaws, the signage is prohibitive and not an offer of a contract so none has been breached and anyway the  POFA limits any charge to the specified sum so your demand for £160.00 is nonsense.

As VCS (Vehicle Control Services Ltd) has been spanked at court on this very same thing several times before I suggest that you discontinue this foolishness and that way you will at least obey the SRA rules of conduct and obey Civil Procedure as well.

Should VCS decide to continue then I shall be asking for a full costs recovery order for unreasonable behaviour and then seek damages for the breach of the DPA as per VCS V Philip, Liverpool CC Dec 2016.

Even Will and John, the parking world’s worst solicitors seem to have got fed up with Simple Simon’s stupidity and greed and presumably that it why you are wasting your ink on his behalf

not sure if I can paste it as a my defence particulars...
or should I retype it and make it more official, not sure...

That is a reply to a LBA, things have moved on since then, now it's defence time.  Use post 13 as your starting point.

BTW, did the fleecers send you a formal LBA?

yes, I got LBA,

Im reading the thread now, I found something like this:

1)The defendant does not believe the claimant has the authority of 
the landowner to offer contracts to the public nor to make civil 
claims in their own name and thus having no locus standi to make 
such a claim.

2) in any case there was no offer of a contract to consider so 
there cannot be a cause for action by the claimant against the 
defendant"

I recon I could use that. 

Excellent stuff.

If you want you could add what brassnecked suggested about the area being covered by bye-laws.

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - no stopping - Southend airport

Just check on the term Relevant Land regarding VCS and no stopping, but  think its on other threads

On 21/02/2020 at 13:46, MrGregsky said:

can you please fill out our Q&A first please 

and did you send off a CPR?

you don't need to defend this yet?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Name of the Claimant : Vehicle Control Services

Claimants Solicitors: 

Date of issue – 19/02/2020

Date for AOS - 6/03/2020

Date to submit Defence - 22/03/2020 - Sunday - so I guess it has to be Friday 20th march by 4pm

What is the claim for – the claim is for a breach of contract for breaching the terms and condition set on private land. the defendant's vehicle reg ***  was identified in southend airport on the 5/10/19 in breach of the advertised terms and conditions: namely stopping in a zone where stopping was prohibited. At all material times the defendant was the registered keeper and/or driver. The terms and condition upon entering private land were clearly displayed at the entrance and in prominent locations. The sign was the offer and the act of entering private land was acceptance of the offer hereby entering into a contract by conduct.the signs specifically detail the terms and condition and the consequences of failure to comply, namely a parking charge notice will be issued, and the defendant has field to to settle the outstanding liability.the claimant seeks the recovery of the parking charge notice contractual cost of interest. 

What is the value of the claim?

£185

so you have the main gist of it, No keeper liability as POFA adherence needed to create one and land isnt "relevant land" so that is out of the window

Signahe not an offer of a parking contarct but prohibitive in nature so claim is for an unlawful penalty charge

you can mix and match with your other points as long as you dont go into so much detail you go down a dead end road with the defence.

They are trying to rewrite the law with their claims and when they lose a few they will drop the rest to avoid being clobbered by increasing costsa nd possibly the DVLA and ICO punishing them

the CPR 311.4 request will go unanswered and that helps you assert their lack of locus in this matter

Yes 3 line defence should be sufficient, Keep it Simple with an acknowledgement on MCOL.  read up on some of those VCS airport threads you willl see where they have no case against you.

I found this In other thread... but not sure with point 2 now... 

Im confused now... 

so, still have to send them CPR, right? 

and Ill study some other cases. hopefully will get something recent and I can arrange the defence around it.

thank you for your help.

those 2 points will do as long as you get your CPR sent off now so they do or dont respond before you have to submit the outline defence.

What dont you understand about point 2, it is the same as prohibitive signage isnt a contract to park but in simpler terms