Gemini windscreen PCN - obstructive Parking - Stepping Hill Hospital Cpark, Stockport, Cheshire

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had to visit hospital for an appointment yesterday, my wife is the driver of the vehicle as i am unable to drive.

The entrance that we needed to enter the hospital has a car park right outside but at the time of the day all the parking spaces were full. i have a blue badge due to being registered disabled,

my wife drove around the car park a couple of times to check for a space becoming available but was unable to find one. as to lessen the walking distance and make sure we got into the hospital on time my wife had to park the car at the rear of the car park, unfortunately at the time she had no alternative but to park on yellow line,

but when she parked up she made sure the car was not near any other vehicle and that there was plenty of space for any vehicle to drive past. the blue badge was put in the window and we left the car for no longer than 20 minutes.

when got back to the car the ticket had been placed under the wiper of the car. not sure what i can do as i noticed when it was opened that it stated obstructive parking and i felt where it was parked it was causing no obstruction.

i have been told by one person to complain to PALS as my first port of call regarding the issuing the ticket but i'm not really sure what to say or do next.

also not sure what kind of things to put in a letter when challenging the notice.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

• dx100uk changed the title to Gemini windscreen PCN - obstructive Parking - hospital

please complete this for the windscreen section

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1 The date of infringement? 17th December 2019

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] No only received ticket yesterday

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] N/A at this moment in time

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK, N/A at this moment in time

5 Who is the parking company? Gemini Parking Solution

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Stepping Hill Hospital Carpark, Stockport, Cheshire.

• dx100uk changed the title to Gemini windscreen PCN - obstructive Parking - Stepping Hill Hospital Cpark, Stockport, Cheshire
  • Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

who is the keeper of the vehicle?

Now I wouldnt use PALS to sort out this mess but it may be wise to cc them in on your correspondence so a paper trail can be proven. PALS ae likely to tell you to take it up witht he aprking co by appealing because they are well meaning but ultimately toothless

the person you need to contact is the hospital Estates Manager and initially ask that person whether they recognise the BB scheme as applying to their land ( before you do this have a look around and see if they have disabled parking facilities and if they do they are damned by their own paint if not words) and then ask why your vehicle was then issued with this demand and also ask what part of the parking conditions  offered at that exact site says that you cant park there or has a clause that specifically says that disabled parking is obstructive?

In short you want them to feel embarrassed enough to tell their muppets to drop the matter. Dont tell them who was driving, that is why I say the keeper does the asking.

get some pictures of the parking signs- one of ever different sort regardless of where they are- and post them up here so we can offer an opinion on their validity.

Years ago East kent hospitals spent a fortune suing one of their own staff over parking and they lost and got an earwigging from the govt bean counters for going on such a foolish venture. Now it may well be a private aprking co that doles out the tickets but the hospital is responsible for their behaviour.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The car is in my name as i am the the one registered disabled and the blue badge is in my name also

been trying to get the details for the hospital estates manager by contacting stepping hill hospital. I have been told they don't know who the hospital estates manager is as the previous one has just left!!!!

I explained i wanted to contact them regarding the managing of the estate including carparks, i was told it isn't the estates manager i need to contact but another bloke who is head of security and car parking and he deals with gemini!

i told them i didn't want to speak to him, it is the hospital estates manager i needed phone number and email address for but all the woman on the end of the phone kept saying was it is the security bloke i need to speak to!

not very helpful staff at the hospital help desk line

good that's all ok

have you followed the rest of the advise EB gave you since the 20th?

if not, get on with it so you have the information and we've advised suitably WHEN the NTK comes so you know what you should or NOT be doing 

and they

If the estates manager has done a runner then the next person down the line will be the head of security and going up the chain it may well be a facilities manager or even the hospital manager.

i would give the security bloke a call and then you have someone to complain about if nothing gets done to the next monkey up the tree.

get the pictures of the sigane first though so you can talk with some authority and certainty  rather than it looking like you are begging a favour