sheriffs officer Charge Certificate unpaid disputed Council PCN Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1590 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Got this charge certificate after I refused to pay a parking charge as my disabled badge was on display I have photographic evidence with a time and date stamp.

Anyway see letter. Anyone been in this situation are they empty threats or do they try to bankrupt you, freeze accounts and tow your car away?

This letter is not from the court its Stirling park who i have no contract with or don't know if they are a criminal orgnisation who are looking for money.There is no court stamp ink wet and not the correct logo for the court. 

https://i.servimg.com/u/f82/19/66/35/54/charge13.jpg

• dx100uk changed the title to Charge Certificate Issues Council scotland

they ARE from the court..

they are sheriffs officers you do not ignore them.!!

so who did you appeal the PCN to... the issuing council?

when was that and what have you heard back from them.?

might be better to pay this now and get it back after the bunfight that you will win if you have that evidence.

don't mess around you only have till 30th and i'd take 7 days off that as this lot will shutdown for 2 weeks over xmas 

you need to sort this by Friday this week

else you'll find they will have frozen your bank accounts etc and you'll have a hell of a job doing anything until the 2nd week in jan..

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to sheriffs officer Charge Certificate unpaid disputed Council PCN Scotland

The didn't look like sherrif officers in suits like they are supposed to they looked criminal well dressed with lots of papers driving a fancy car. They broke the law by parking on double yellow lines to get to my property and they are pursing me. 

I choose to ignore because its all lies ive been pursed by other companies and no one has taken me to court, frozen my account, or lifting my car or sold my house off in 5 years yet despite their threats. 

Edited by Braveheart2009

but not from sheriffs officers 

a dca on credit debt is nothing of the sort

stop looking for get outs like they parked on a yellow line somehow nulls their demands

my neighbour had this 2 yrs ago 

didn't get his bank accounts unfrozen till 3 weeks into the new year.

over a paltry £45 ticket.

this is a council pcn ...you MUST ACT QUICKY BEFORE FRIDAY.

tell us the story about what you have done regarding the council etc to date

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they already know, the court has the powers to findout all your details i'e like your credit file etc etc.

like you have, he had [via dash cam footage] that his badge was showing and was correctly set and displayed.

but he stubbornly ignored everything, bar making one irate phone call in his car upon returning to find the windscreen ticket to the council PCN enforcement number given.

eventually the pcn was cancelled and everything was rolled back costing him nothing bar almost a month over xmas/newyear whereby he couldn't access any money or undo anything.

so, stop faffing around...what have you actually done bar being stubborn to date with complaining to the council and proving your innocence...

and they