Can't sign up to get any Credit reports?

Gi-
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1584 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place,

I had some bad credit before, ccjs, etc

In 2017 I think I had a dro in place,

For my banking I couldn't get accepted for anything but only a basic account known as a foundation account, I had been trying for years before to get a select account but was always refused now I have been accepted for a select account last week and I actually upgraded to the reward account,

But anyway this is my question.

Because of being accepted after years by my bank to upgrade I want to view my credit history, 

I have trid 

Noddle / creditkarma

Capital one

Experian 

But each one says we cannot complete your application because of no previous history or lack of information 

Something down them lines

Any ideas why I cant get on there?

Thanks

• dx100uk changed the title to Can't sign up to get any Credit reports?

how long have you been on voters?

is the address of the existing bank a/c the same address as voters?

married/changed name ??

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I only just signed up to vote, I have never voted before, but I've never had a problem accessing my credit file in previous years, it's like it's just been deleted? 

Here's a message from another credit check place I found.

I have just moved in the last month but my bank account, new address etc are all up to date and I literally called everyone when I moved, internet, electric, gas, mobile contract, bank, everyone on the day I moved here,

When trying to get my credit report I use my new and previous addresses.

Here's a message I got ......

Why have I been unable to access my Credit Report?

When completing the authentication process for access to your credit report, you will have received one of the following in-product messages to indicate why you have not received access:

• Thin File
    This means there is currently not enough credit history information held in your TransUnion file for us to produce a credit report. You can find out more about how to build your credit history in our guides.

• Not Found
    If you have not been found by TransUnion, this does not necessarily mean you do not have enough credit history or that you have poor credit history. This simply means that with the details you have provided, TransUnion have been unable to accurately match you to a credit file. Check over the details you have entered and make sure all financial accounts are up to date.
    If you notice that your Date of Birth, Name or Address have been filled in incorrectly, you can update this information on your account and this will initiate a new search with TransUnion to locate your credit data.
    Please note, a new search will only be initiated if you change your Date of Birth, Name or Address. Therefore, if you have since updated your information with public bodies or your financial accounts to match your current account information, we will be unable to initiate a new search and you may need to close your account and re-register.

• Failed
    If you have failed the authentication process then unfortunately we have been unable to provide you with your credit report. As per TransUnion policy, we are only able to provide customers with two attempts to access their credit file data, after which they will be unable to access their data through our service or receive a TotallyMoney credit report.

it will be mainly voters and the fact you have changed address on everything too.

nothing you can do about it sadly ….

usually takes a month or two for things to settle themselves

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the bank will most probably set you to a foundation back to a them once the file is updated if there are old CCJ's and lots of defaults

how long have you been with the bank in total?

dx

and they