Esso A2 Gravesend parking ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am a Hgv driver and took a break I needed at the esso on the A2 Gravesend. I used the shop to buy food then finished my 45 min break.

My employer has received a parking ticket saying I overstayed the time limit tbh I never even saw the sign. I know that’s not a excuse but on the ticket it doesn’t say how long you are allowed. 

Is there anything I can do to appeal the ticket? 

Have moved this to your own thread as advice is unique to each thread

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It was on the 4.12.19  Not appealed yet it came to my company 11.11.12 they have photographed evidence and mentions freedom act 

euro car parks is the parking company and the site is the esso filling station on the A2 at Cobham Gravesend entered at 1027 am left at 1119am 

1 Date of the infringement

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

[scan up BOTHSIDES as ONE  PDF- follow the upload guide]

3 Date received

My company received it 13.12.19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Y

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

N

7 Who is the parking company?

Euro car parks

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Esso Cobham,Gravesend A2

this service station is well known for such things and neither the owners nor Esso give a stuff about the abuse by ECP. The signs are rubbish and in the wrong place to read and the terms are nonsense and even with all of thet ECP still issue demands that are just plain wrong.

I would start by going on to social media and flaming the place and Esso.

Now you need to tell your employers that you are handling this and get them to inform ECP of your driver details. Commercial vehicles are in a funny place when it comes to this type of contact law so better off taking the matter on yourself unless your employer is so enraged they are happy to spend time doing the necessary work themselves. many arent because of the wasted time but if they are wise they can claim their full costs as it is a B2B dispute then and billing ECP for a few thou may make them think again about sending out demands to commercials in the future