BankFodder BankFodder

Sign in to follow this  
penmarine

Vanquis card debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3622 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Was trawling through old emails and found this agreement that I was emailed from Vanquis. It bangs on about their signature and mine but there is no signatures on there and no dates!! Is this because they emailed it and also is it pukka? Prescribed terms etc

Cheers PM

NP-TA-06 - Vanquis agreement.pdf

IQOR (the OH) - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

Simply Be (the OH) - No valid CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

HSBC Loan - No CCA, not gone away but who cares, they have nothing.:madgrin:

HSBC Overdraft - No CCA, not gone away but who cares, they have nothing.:madgrin:

LTSB Loan and Overdraft (the OH) - AID, awaiting result on PPI and Bank Charges complaint.

Vanquis - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

MBNA CC - No CCA, awaiting DSAR outcome.

MBNA Loan - awaiting DSAR outcome.

Capital One (the OH) - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

I'm having a doo da with Vanquis at the moment over dodgy charges.

I sent them a CCA request and they passed the account to CARS.

I don't think Vanquis have CCA's as such because it was applied for and accepted on the internet.

If you look through the site there are many threads about Vanquis.

If will eventually pay them BUT they are gonna have to work very hard!

I'm not even considering payment until they remove all the dodgy unfair charges that were applied.

They are actually quite crooked, they used to charge me for late payment even though the payment was well in before the date.

They have a tactic of putting people over the limit by applying charges and getting you in a position that paying your minimum payment puts you deeper in debt.

Have a look at some of the threads on Vanquis, well dodgy operation!

RI

BTW, don't panic over a CCA for Vanquis, they are very slow to respond.

Get rid of the other vermin first!

That email you have Royal, doesn't mean a thing, it doesn't refer to any agreement between you and them, has no dates on it, so is just a copy of their generic T&C's, doubtful if they were even the ones in force at the time you took out the agreement.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Cheers BB

I'll wait and see what they come back with, so I can have a :) and then dispute it!

PM

IQOR (the OH) - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

Simply Be (the OH) - No valid CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

HSBC Loan - No CCA, not gone away but who cares, they have nothing.:madgrin:

HSBC Overdraft - No CCA, not gone away but who cares, they have nothing.:madgrin:

LTSB Loan and Overdraft (the OH) - AID, awaiting result on PPI and Bank Charges complaint.

Vanquis - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

MBNA CC - No CCA, awaiting DSAR outcome.

MBNA Loan - awaiting DSAR outcome.

Capital One (the OH) - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

Sign in to follow this