Here is the exact wording from the Land Registry Legal Charge of a Registered Estate form CH1:
1. Title Number: 123456
2. Property: My home address
3. Date 19th April 2007
4. Lender HFC Bank Limited P.o.Box 4716 Birmingham B1 3RD (Registered Number 1117305)
5. Borrower for Entry on the Register My Name and my wife's name (BUT IT WAS SOLELY MY DEBT)
6. The Borrower with (full title guarantee) charges the property by way of legal mortgage as security for the sums detailed in panel 8
7. No X' s in either of the boxes: The lender is under an obligation to make further advances and applies for the obligation to be entered in the register. and The borrower applies to enter the following restriction in the proprietorship of the registered estate.
8. To secure the sum of £9817.15 only, such sum to be repaid by a schedule of repayments as may be agreed by the parties from time to time.
9. Execution signed by myself and my wife and witnessed.
Weightmans got my wife to sign a consent form hereby agreeing and consenting to the charge, and agreeing to sign the CH! form.
They issued a Bankruptcy Petition to me. The sum on the petition includes costs for this even though the CAB requested they be removed.
Current Balance of Marbles debt £6492.52
Father passed away - Ardent Credit Services (Vodafone) now claiming he owes money. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423040-father-passed-away-ardent-credit-services-vodafone-now-claiming-he-owes-money/
I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.
I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.
I did and they took me upstairs.
I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.
I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.
The cost of the items was about £40.
I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.
They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.
They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.
I’m so stressed,
can u appeal this or should I just accept it?