OPS/gladstone PCN PAPLOC now claimform - <10mins CCTV passenger leaving car - Broadwater Street West, Worthing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Rage.

I'm sorry you're going through the same nonsense with One Parking Solution.

The good thing is that you've found Consumer Action Group

- they really know their stuff and the games these people play.

Even better, the guidance they give you isn't complicated or time consuming for cases like ours.

It's been successful - so far 😉 - and even better helps control the rage :-)

Have fun kicking their butt!!

• Like 2

Hi All,

I have recently received the  Letter Before Claim from Gladstones Solicitors,

I have previously appealled original PCN with One Parking Solution and  POPLA to no avail, despite my vehicle being recorded on the site 1-2 minute to turn around there and 3 minutes stopped at the entrance (not parked) so 5 minutes in total having pulled off the public highway momentarily. Not to park as advised to this rather nefarious company!

Would welcome the advice on what to do next please,

Thanks in advance,

RATPCN

• dx100uk changed the title to OPS/gladstone PCN PAPLOC - Broadwater Street West, Worthing

so well within 10 mins minimum grace period

shame you appealed - don't next time!

you've ID'd the driver now

please complete this

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Not sure that DX100uk sent the correct from to fill in.

As you said that you have had a letter of claim please fill out the form below.

Please don't worry about the goings on you;re having with the idiots at One parking.

They know they are in the wrong but greed is their overriding condition.

I expect once we have seen what they say we will advise that you send them a snotty letter from which they may work out that they have no hope or Bob Hope of getting any money out of you and decide to go elswhere to defraud someone else.

But you should never underestimate their greed and stupidity.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/393251-received-a-court-claim-from-a-private-parking-speculative-invoice-how-to-deal-with-it-hereupdated-aug-2016/

looks like me autolink script had a bad day then..:lol:

• Haha 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Even Homer nods dx-and I didn't mean Homer Simpson.

An SAR was not the appropriate demand for them.

Much better to write to the solicitors using CPR31.14 -you can find the letter in the Stickies above the posts for members.

Under CPR they are asked for details that they do not want to send you -normally because they do not have them despite the fact that by Law they should have them.

so don't expect then to fulfil your request but it helps you as if they do not provide those details it will be very difficult for them to prove that they are able to form a contract with motorists.

Hi HB, DX, all.

Thanks for the help so far, 

Answering the questions below and attaching NTK and LBC,

1 Date of the infringement - 15 June 19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 19th June 2019 

3 Date received - NA 

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y]

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y] post up your appeal] Yes - unable to locate currently, does not let me see on POPLA portal

Have you had a response? [Y] post it up  - 

7 Who is the parking company?

One Parking Solution 

8. Where exactly - Broadwater Street West P&D, Worthing, BN14 9DE

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under - BPA /POPLA

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

copy the windscreen or ANPR section to your thread and answer the questions...

……....

in either case scan up bothsides of any letters/tickets in or appeals made out to ONE MULTIPAGE  PDF ONLY

OPS .pdf

the wording of the NTK is deficient to create ANY liability, let alone keeper liability

They have failed to allow a grace period and being BPA members they should know better but the BPA wont sanction them so not worth complaining at this stage.

Worth doing so after this has ended though just to embarrass the both of them.

They are not honest brokers

Now the supposed breach isnt a breach and if the 10 minute rule didnt exist then at worst it would be trespass and that means the landowner may sue you for the wear and tear to the car park.

How much? less than a penny so never going to happen

• Like 1

• dx100uk changed the title to OPS/gladstone PCN PAPLOC - <10mins CCTV capture of passenger leaving car - Broadwater Street West, Worthing

yes time for an EB snotty letter!!

and they

The CPR request is only if they sue you, but you haven't been sent anything by a court (is this right?)

You do need to reply to the LBA though.  Just say that they know you were well within the grace period but if they want to get a good kicking in court to go ahead where you will go for full costs under  CPR 27.14(2)(g).  Make them know they've been sussed and you're not scared of their threats.

• Haha 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

ericsbrother will be along soon

no rush as long as you meet the 30days deadline.

• Like 1

and they

Something like this,

Dear will and John,

One Parking Solutions must be really scraping the barrel to hire  the owners of the IPC to do their dirty work when they are supposedly upright members of the BPA and have promised to abide by their Code of conduct.

Well, that has a minimum of 10 minutes grace period and as my vehicle was never parked in the first place your clients surely know they are throwing bad money after bad if they continue with the vexatious action.

Whilst we are on the subject of Codes of Conduct perhaps you should reread the SRA's code as you have a duty to the courts as well as to your client to act properly and I see a full costs recovery order coming my way should you continue with this folly.

With this in mind I now expect you to tell them to stop being stupid and I will enjoy the peace.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well at this complicated time, 

The vultures that they are OPS (under the guise of Gladstone Solicitors) have now taken this opportunity to finally reply to the letter I sent following advice here around Christmas,

Somehow they have been able to get hold of my email address - I have never provided this, unless they somehow got it from my POPLA appeal. I did not provide them my email at any point. 

They have completely disregarded the content of my letter and are still asking for the payment of 160GBP and have resupplied evidence as previously discussed here and uploaded (if memory serves),

I am attaching a scrubbed version of the email in PDF format,

Would welcome further advice on next steps,

Take care all,

RATPCN

OPS Gladstones Letter 26 March 2020.pdf

ig and nore.

word is they are getting rather desperate for money as no-one is using their cars much at present...:pound:

• Like 2

and they

block their email address.

It isnt clear from this that Gladdys are actually under instruction to even send this letter. It would be unlawful for them to do so but I would surmise that once they got a cheque for £160 they would soon get  an instruction so they could pay OPS the £100.

Ask POPLA whther they have included your email address when sending your evidence to OPS and if they have THEY are in breach of the GDPR and you can take action against them for that.

• Thanks 1