Loan Maker Broker/Advantage/ADV2/Paragon/MARS - Secured 2nd charge debt consolidation Loan May 2007 - still owe more than i borrowed!!

just going through all my figures, i will need help soon

but in the mean time another letter saying in order to set up a payment plan we still require from you 3 months bank statements and an income / expenditure

I don't need to do this do i? i am still paying on time the court recommend amount, do i put in writing i am paying this amount so they stop asking or just leave it

no ignore them.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 08/04/2021 at 18:03, dx100uk said:

they can say what they like.

but you don't know what you actually owe as you not got a complete set of statements from day one.

it could be vastly inflated with £1000's of unlawful penalty fees and knowing your players well...it will be.

been answered several times over the years.

have now got a complete set of statements from each organisation via an sar to each that has ever played a part in this sorry affair?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sorry i only wondered if they could do anything since i am just paying and ignoring their requests for income expenditure to set up a payment arrangement

i have statements from paragon and mars , i need to send to further back than them but having trouble finding details but i will. Its taking me a long time to go through it all

On 05/02/2021 at 14:46, dx100uk said:

they can't change anything a court ordered - it's called contempt

you were entitled to the std covid relief that every mortgage payer got

you must go get all the info and get reclaiming.

have you sar'd advantage?

and they

No that’s the one I need to do , they changed name to adv2 while they had my loan

i read this , do i ask for a variation to my court order while i get my case together with SARs

Effect on suspended possession orders

If the lender grants a payment break and the mortgage is already subject to a suspended possession order, the order is breached if the contractual monthly instalment is not paid.[5]

Borrowers should discuss the implications of breaching the terms of the order with their lender and seek assurances that the order will not be enforced as a result of an agreed coronavirus-related payment break. Borrowers can apply to court for a variation of the order to prevent enforcement once they are able to make the contractual payment again.

If a payment break is granted the contractual monthly payment element is likely to increase once payments recommence. Borrowers should consider whether they can make the increased payments. Lenders could extend the term of the loan instead of increasing the monthly payment where appropriate.

only if they were to return to court.

stop panicking again and thinking they control you.

its your money and you decide where it goes too.

i would politely suggest that covid relief is not a breach and any court would view such.too

and they

they just keep saying i have no arrangement in place and need to do the income / exp to set an arrangement up.

I have ignored this and paid for first 3 months after covid relief, i paid contractual as they said pay what i can afford then for next 3 months i paid the court ordered amount in full ,

would it best to make a payment to them for the extra amount i didn't pay in those first 3 months after covid break so i haven't breached anything as such?

who says DO owe the sum they are collecting?

if they are soooo confident then let them go back to court and then you can hit them with a variation order

but it seriously will not be necessary.

as from day one, you've been had blind 

and they

• 2 weeks later...

I now have a letter

we have been unsuccessful in our attempts to contact you in respect of the outstanding payment shortfall on your account its important to clear the shortfall amount as soon as possible

if for any reason you are unable to make this payment , call us on ... immediately to discuss the reason for the arrears and what repayment options are available to you

whilst in arrears you incur additional interest on a daily basis an arrears fee of £40 is charged monthly

????? the shortfall they say is £30k

I am so annoyed , all this because i haven't upped my payments and done the income / expenditure.

Do you have any idea what i can do as am not finished with all the SAR stuff

nothing, prove your case, the balance is unlawfully inflated by £xxxx's of unlawful penalty charges and their associated interest.

take control it's your money.

and they

What will they try and do next , this is all because they want a higher payment isn't it.

Do i not respond to it?

Also with all the SAR info , i am adding up whats been paid and what fees have been added is this all i need to do? theres so much to go through its taking a while

once you have every statement from everyone from day one

you do the CISHEET.

and they

ill have a look 

So do i need to be worried about them writing to ask for this shortfall ? is this their way of getting me to agree to the higher monthly payment to cover the higher interest they say is on there now 

going round in circles again.......

who says it's even owed...

and they

No

i know that but i want to know if its just scare tactics to get me to pay up, thing is I've been paying for 6 months now

id be surprised if they tried court as I've been paying court ordered amount

they say its not enough hence asking for an income / exp every couple of weeks.

I just want to know if they will try repossession but i can't see how they can

Do i count every single charge on there, are all charges unfair - missed payment charges ?

any fixed sum fee like letter/phone/arrears/debt collection/debt management/debt visit etc..... you'll spot them.

we've been trying to get you to do this for 13yrs now..since post 1

and they

i know but they scare me and letters like this scare me even though i know I've been paying what i was told so they can't do much at moment can they? thats all i am asking ... a little bit of reassurance , i do suffer with horrendous anxiety

i want rid of it and to pay it off , but i don't understand that i won't be left with a balance still as I've had it since 2007 and apparently ill be paying £143,000 back on a £30,000 loan. Well i won't have paid that much back so they can turn round and say i still owe a lot can't they? even with fees taken off? I've been paying since 2007

where do i find this CISHEET

can i put in for a court date to ask for time to finish SAR and get legal advice and to ask to pay the court ordered amount?

or can i write to Mars and say i am paying the court ordered amount back as instructed ? i just feel like this letter needs an answer ?

Latest Spreadsheets - PPI Claims and Charges Claims - Dec 2011 - Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) - Consumer Action Group

court date ?? now what are you dribbling on about? where are you getting all these silly ideas from?

please ignore everything from them, get on with fighting back

and they

I do love your straight forwardness sometimes

Yes i will keep fighting back , do i stand a chance ?? hopefully

I do get anxious and ramble , i am worried they'll try and get an eviction date if i do not up my payments as i have broken the SPO due to covid ,

which is understandable but the payments should increase to cover the covid break as with every other mortgage .

I am hoping that i have time before they try and pursue things thats why i wanted to write back to them?

just type no need to hit quote.

sit on your hands do not ever write, ring, answer the phone or respond in anyway unless we say so.

and they

• 1 year later...

Hi

i have been on hold with things due to family illness

i am yet to fill out CI sheet and take things further , been paying mars each month -

had a call today to  review things and can i get a remortgage with someone else as my interest isn't covered each month on the arrears.

There is an SPO in place which still has 2 years left i said and i pay £146 extra a month 

I am going to sort things BUT in the mean time can they change the SPO amount ?

i thought it had to be in place for the 6 years and they couldn't change  it? 

they also want income / exp to see if i can pay extra.. giving me 14 days to make an appointment with a mortgage advisor to see what i can do to pay it off or remortgage... apparently they are trying to help me.

I filled a complaint about the call and asked to speak to manager and he didnt know what to say.

I will not talk further i was caught off guard and i should in future not talk i know this but letters are often so vague and threatening i never know what they mean

On 13/05/2021 at 14:26, dx100uk said:

Sit on your hands

do not ever write, ring, answer the phone or respond in anyway unless we say so.

Going round in circles again .

They would have to return to court 

If they ring. Stop say writing only. Put the phone down 

Get that cisheet done 

You probably owe nothing 

Dx

and they