MET windscreen PCN - electric bay abuse - ASDA Arla Old Dairy.South Ruislip

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 96 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They only do this because they are hoping you have moved and wont see it nor reply..to a letter before action, the one and only time you should ever respond to a speculative invoice claim.

Then they are pretty much guarantee d to get a backdoor CCJ by default.

When should they do so 'upfront ' their chances of a win are very slim if properly defended. 

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Don't fill in their form!  You should show total contempt for their procedures.

I love the bit "The charge amount includes £0.00 claimed by our Client for the time spent and resource facilitating the recovery of the charge"!!!

BTW, how much are they claiming from you?  There is bound to be Unicorn Food Tax in there.

Have a look at the snotty letters at the end of Ellemar21 & bolmgsr's threads.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Right, so in your snotty letter include that they have made up £70 Unicorn Food Tax.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

can you please review below and advise of any changes?

Ref PCN: ****
VRN: ****

PCN Date: 05/12/2019
Issue Date (Posted): 06/01/2020

I write in response to your so-called “Letter Before Claim”, received in relation to PCN Number xxxx, issued by MET Parking Services for alleged parking breaches.

I am writing to confirm that I have no intention of paying these ridiculous and made-up sums of money for allegedly breaking some imaginary contract with your client.

You also scored a big own goal when you tried to sneak in £70 Unicorn Food Tax.  Remember DDJ Harvey's judgement at Lewes on 5 February 2020 (claim number F0HM9E9Z)?  Not very happy with these made-up amounts, was he?

You can either drop this foolishness now or get a good hiding in court.  Up to you.  I quite fancy a well overdue holiday once all this COVID stuff is over and you’re financing it after an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) would do nicely.

Should your client wish to proceed with this farcical claim, I’ll be seeking recovery of costs on the basis of unreasonable behaviour, as well as damages for breach of the DPA 2018.

Great work!

The last two paragraphs are essentially the same thing so merge them and just write -

You can either drop this foolishness now or get a good hiding in court.  Up to you.  I quite fancy a well overdue holiday once all this COVID stuff is over and your financing it after an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) would do nicely, as would damages for breach of GDPR.

I would also write at the bottom "COPIED TO MET PARKING SERVICES LTD".  This is because I'm sure CST Law would delight in a court case going ahead, even if their clients were on to a stuffing, after all it's still quids in for them.  Let MET know that the only result of a court case would be a big hole in their wallet.

Send both letters off tomorrow and get free Certificates of Posting from the post office.

By chance I happened to be at that parking space today.

The front signage is way too small on all of their signs and Courts often refuse claims for that reason.

That's for your WS that comes later not the snotty response.

The only thing that was clear on entering was the two hour maximum stay in big bold writing.

Would make recharging a car fully  a bit difficult .

I was surprised that there were as many electric charging points [4 0r 5?] so a mitigating factor could be that no other spaces were left and no one was charging their car.