you agree to mediation right up until the ACTUAL DAY of the 3 way conf call by the mediation service.
if at that time you have still not, in your view, received enough information to make an informed decision, when the mediator asks the same questions as on the N180 re mediation again, you will say no quoting as above .
Just a quick update. I submitted my N180 forms both to the court (in full) and their solicitors (no signature/phone number/email). I said yes to mediation and asked for the hearing to be held in my local County Court.
I have received their N180 forms from their solicitors too. They have also asked for mediation and say they will consider "any reasonable proposal". They have asked for the hearing to be held in my local court.
Having looked at Micky The Hippo's similar case, it looks as if I now wait for a mediation date to be given. Once that is given I agree to be willing to negotiate but I DO NOT confirm that I have enough information from Cohen and Co as they have not complied with my CCA/CPR requests.
Is that all correct?
Shocking pictures reveal ‘disgusting’ conditions inside Hermes depot where workers ‘feel like slaves’. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/419726-shocking-pictures-reveal-%E2%80%98disgusting%E2%80%99-conditions-inside-hermes-depot-where-workers-%E2%80%98feel-like-slaves%E2%80%99/
Euro Car Parks issued this ticket to the police in Devon and Cornwall. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/419522-can-anyone-identify-the-parking-company-which-issued-this-ticket-to-the-police-in-devon-and-cornwall/