Fresh faced kid in town

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've spent a load of time today surfing around the web, after accidentally stumbling across an article telling me all about how to claim back bank charges........I couldn't believe my eyes at first and thought it was a joke. No wonder this news is not common knowledge, the banks must be terrified that it became common knowledge. I'm now all geared up and ready for a fight, they made me suffer for years, and now I'm getting my own back. I'm even contemplating taking further action in respect of the fact that the financial hardship and stress caused by the banks brought about a stress related illness, the physical and financial effects of which I am still dealing with. Anyone any ideas about this ??

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Read the faqs mate and i hope you get more help than i am.

Try not to get wound up if you need a chat pm me.

Dont contemplate anything but getting yor cash back

PETITION THE PRIME MINISTER

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Force the banks to repay unlawful bank charges and remove the six year time bar, forcing them to pay back everything from at least 1980.

Glad to see your taking action, to help yourself and others please start a thread in your banks forum and keep us informed of your progress and ask for help if you cannot find it on the site.

As for claiming for stress/illness etc I presume you would have have to have medial documentation stating that your illness was caused by your financial position and that this was purely down to bank charges or that it had a large effect on a current illness. We don't advise on this specific area but it is mentioned a few times on the site. Have a read/search for this, I don't know of anyone claiming for this yet.

• Haha 1

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Right i found it with all your other threads as well and I can't but think that if you post this on the MBNA thread (if it is for MBNA as you don't say who this is with) that you have you may be able to get some help from people on there?

Anyway I don't have an answer for you right now but will do some searching for you and will get back to you. Can please confirm which bank/cc company this is with? Thanks.

Have you tried asking the organisation or looking on their website maybe?

Ex CAG helper ^_^