Sign in to follow this  
honeybee13

Are Easyjet always late?

My OH has flown with them a few times this year for business because they were the only airline that could fit in with his timetable. Almost every time there has been a delay, this time it was about an hour late leaving and an hour and a half coming back.

Their website just said that the flight was delayed because the flight before it had a delay. I don't find this very informative 'We're late because we're late'. 😕

Whatever you think of O'Reilly, Ryanair are much more punctual.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Easyjet operating model, same plane back and forward between two points, before then serviing another route.  So for example say it was Bristol to Alicante, the Bristol to Alicante flight takes off say 6.30 am,  it is then scheduled to take off from Alicante to Bristol within 20 minutes of scheduled arrival.  If you are then on another route later in the day using this same plane, you can be subject to earlier delays. There are not many spare planes and with short haul, difficult to make up time.

I think Ryanair organise their aircraft schedules differently, so they don't encounter same issues.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Maybe I should complain here more often. :lol:   OH had to do the same trip this week and Easyjet were on time both ways, even with strikes  in France.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum