UKCPS MNPR PCN PAPLOC - no stopping Gateway House Piccadilly Manchester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks again gang for your support and the forum for providing a great amount of resources!

sorting the "snotty letter" out this morning.  I have taken a copy from a fellow members thread.

To whom it may concern < - - Is this how you would greet them? or is another tact better?

COPIED TO UKCPS

I write in response to your so-called “Letter Before Claim”, received in relation to PCN Numbers GCL XXXXX and GCL XXXXX, issued by UKCPS for alleged parking breaches.

I am writing to confirm that I have no intention of paying these ridiculous and made-up sums of money for allegedly breaking some imaginary contract with your client.

Aside from the fact that I was not the driver of the vehicle, this whole claim is nonsense and I’m sure any Judge would agree.

Should your client wish to proceed with this farcical claim, I’ll be seeking recovery of costs based on unreasonable behaviour, as well as damages for breach of the DPA 2018.

I look forward to your response < - - same kind of feedback?  end like this or is there a more tried and tested method?

Last thing is that it is my wife on the letter before claim, of course it would be address from her as they 'presumed' it was her driving?

FTMDave, great to know that they have changed their signage, great for some ammo later down the line!

The snotty letter is excellent - well done!

Just write "Dear CST Law" at the top.

Don't write anything after "DPA 2018".  The whole point is you don't want an answer from them - you want them to crawl back under their stone and go after someone else who will just roll over.

Invest in two 2nd class stamps tomorrow and get two free Certificates of Posting from the post office.

Just one final thing - you were the driver but they are sending these demands to your wife, right?

Edited by FTMDave
Usual typo!

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

OK, so fine to go.  Your wife sends the letter, and she states she was not the driver of the vehicle.

Give them both barrels!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

You've already included "Aside from the fact that I was not the driver of the vehicle".

You're quite correct that you shouldn't play all your cards at the same time.  On the other hand, you need to put something in to show you've sussed their case is pants and you know the law.  I don't think there's any harm in your wife stating she wasn't the driver.

Later on, if they are stupid enough to do court - let's hope not! - there are another million things to hit them with.  No contract formed due to bye-laws/prohibition/POFA/carp signage/no planning permission/not being the landowner, and even if by some freak the court accepts a contract was formed you went away within the grace period, etc., etc.

• Like 1

Have a look at posts 3, 9 & 10 on Spannerz's thread.  He's sussed out there was another installation of new signs after you were ticketed.

posts moved to your own thread

no good updating on someone elses thread upon your situation.....:crazy:

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

DX & FTMDAve,

In your experience, if they drop the case, are we generally notified by post or will they just not send any more paperwork?

i sent the letters yesterday recorded delivery just to make sure they get there, should land today!

thanks gang

It's nigh-on impossible that a PPC will admit to being in the wrong.

If they give up they just don't send any more paperwork.

Often they seem to give up and then a couple of years down the line dust down their files and get a different solicitor to send a different "threatening" letter.

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPS MNPR PCN PAPLOC - no stopping Gateway House Piccadilly Manchester