UKCPS MNPR PCN PAPLOC - no stopping Gateway House Piccadilly Manchester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning my old friend CAG forum!

Its been a while since we met but over the last 2 weeks I have received a PCN from UKCPS for stopping and dropping off my wife at the station (where I must take note of a few vehicles doing the same). 

we receive a £60 invoice for no stopping raising to £100 if not paid in 2 weeks. 

well i forgot about his and its at the £100 mark.

I need some guidance on what i can do to make them back off!

thanks gang

Graham

1 Date of the infringement - 25/10/19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 13/11/19

3 Date received - unsure o fexact date it landed at my house

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] NO

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes online

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

7 Who is the parking company? UKCPS

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Gateway House Piccadilly Manchester

its not a fine..

can you scan up both sides of your NTK/NTD to one multipage PDF please

read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPS MNPR PCN - Gateway House Piccadilly Manchester

2nd one this week

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

2 things, the NTK isnt POFA compliant so no keeper liability and more importantly they have thus lied to obtain your keeper details.

secondly, if they are claiming no stopping then that isnt a breach of a parking contrcat as they arent offering you anything, prohibition isnt an offer to provide a service.

Do not respond as they will then think that you love them and will try and get you to pay up regardless. By sitting on your hands you force them to waste their money chasing you and generally they make further errors in procedure doing so. They dont care about thsi, nor the niceties of the GDPR because all they want is money

Only respond when they send a letter of Claim, at which point one of ericsbrothere acidic letters coupled with the GDPR breach and a notification that the ICO will be getting a complaint about them asking for and DVLA giving details when no right to do so.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

thier NTK image doesnt even show a stopping eevnt, a single picture says nothing at all other than what looks like a getaway vehicle doing a handbrake turn on some yellow hatchings.

advice still stands, dont contact them and let them waste their time chasing you until they get round to sending out a proper letter before action or letter before claim.

They are now IPC members so no-one expects them to get things right and all they do is waste peoples time. Hopefully they drop the matter once you tell them what is what at the LBA stage.

trying to spped tyhings up wont work, they are not honest brokers

Yes shot in foot if only the one image, do as EB suggests. wait for LBA, any other contact might encourage them when they have no hope of a bean.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

its UKCPS's new magical Manual number plate recognition system. [no such thing]

bod with a camera or using CCTV system... 

so is it under ANPR and 14 days

or

manual PCN [should be then a windscreen ticket] 29 -56 days..

cant be a mixture of both.

and who says you can use CCTV for this purpose...urm...

• Like 1

and they

They do state 'Non POFA Manual Number Plate Recognition' so never can be an enforceable NTK. As ericsbrother says, sit tight and only deal with an LBC with one of his direct letters.

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

good evening!

I have had another letter chasing the £100 payment as well as a 2nd letter for dropping someone off at the same spot BUT the letter is dated 9th December and the date of issue for the charge offence is 10th November.

I will add these to a PDF later this evening.

Your advice will be greatly received!

Thanks

but not from a solicitor

and not titled letter of claim with an reply pack...so safe to ignore

and keep reading up here

dx

and they

so you still ignore and as already said, there isnt such a thing as no stopping in a parking contract.

Consider this, how are you supposed to read their signs if you dont stop?

the 10 minute garce period is not only part of the BPA CoP (yes, these bandits are IPC but if their CoP isnt better than the BPA's then the law takes the best one as being the standard)

but part of the BEAVIS determination and mentioned in other cases as well so you have 10 minutes to read the sigsn and decide whether to accept the offer or not. as you drove off then you clearly didnt accept the offer to park's terms.

Telling lies in court wont win them a free dinner.

• Like 1

as post 16

and spend a bit of time reading up on no stopping threads 

use our search top right. 

• Like 1

and they

FINES?

dx

and they

Not Fines, and getting in touch only encourages them to think they have a chance to squirrel something from you.

Mornin gang,

a new letter received this morning. 

I have been reading up albeit a brief read but i have seen contradicting coments of send a response vs Dont respond.

I have used the search and found some threads regarding the No Stopping PCN's but I am still ont he fence whether to respond or not.

If there is a thread out there that I have missed that has a better explanation then I am all ears!

Ill continue to troll through the threads to get as much info as i can!

Thanks again!

Gee

Binder1.pdf