BankFodder BankFodder

crashlanding21

UKCPS MNPR PCN - Gateway House Piccadilly Manchester

We see lots of letters like this and they're nothing to worry about. Others will tell you in more detail.

Is the company called Debt Recovery Plus?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

not a letter of claim

and a dca cant issue one of those anyway as you know and have already read on this forum several times I hope about what a dca is ….or not..

a Quick one for the mods/expert on here.

I have two cases for the same spot on this car park.  I dropped two people off at different days and I am wondering if this will hinder any chances of this case being dropped?

We have one letter at the Debt recovery plus tage and i dont think we are far away from a letter for the second one.

Again advise would be brilliant

also, has anyone seen anyone else sucessfully win their case at this car park?

Thanks

posts moved to your existing thread

no such things as no stopping ....a private parking co can't enforce traffic regulations on private land

you stopped for less than 10minutes - there is a written in stone rule regarding this 10 mins now 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

posts moved to your existing thread

thank you, i didnt realise it was a different thread!

I have also read a few threads on CAG and also MSE and there is one conflic of opnions which does worry me a little which is the ignore or appeal...

Ignore until they get to a stage where I have to respond or appeal and not let any claim forms come throug the post and cause unnecesarry stress as my wife is the RK of the car.

I trust your judgement on here as your advice has always been clear and confident but i thoguht I would still ask at what point is ignoring these both, going to do us harm with a CCJ or something?

Thanks again

Gee

Reread posts 7 & 10 above.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I just got one too.

I was working in the station but the entrance barrier to the contractors car park was broken so i reversed into that area while I made a call to see what the problem was.

This means i might have been in the area more than 10 mins, not sure. 

The NTK has just come through and i am wondering if UKCPS is trying to learn from previous errors.

This NTK does state " made under the protection of freedoms act 2012" but does not mention section 4. It has one image of my number plate close up, no others. 

I gather the general advice so far seems to be to ignore it but i thought i had better ask in case there is some new small detail they have added which they could catch me out on.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Please create your own topic

Hit create in the top red banner dx