BankFodder BankFodder

Sign in to follow this  
injoestar

bought fake 16+ oyster card

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 330 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm in a similar situation, did you call them yet? If you did, what did they say? Please keep me updated, i'm worried about what's going to happen.

I made a really dumb mistake of following the crowd and just because my friends did it, I've never done anything remotely bad before. I didn't realise that you get a criminal record from fare evasion. I just started university so i'm really worried about the criminal record.

I know it's not my thread but I went through the same thing and didn't utilise the help of the forum. I resorted to a lawyer thinking it would help. Trust me it won't change anything however if you are completely set on getting one, DO NOT GET [edited - HB] SOLICITORS, they are completely useless. 

I am actually using them now I relised they are useless 

what did u do have u plead already 

Sign in to follow this