Help me in where I stand

NR2302
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What rights do I have to stop my boys seeing their dad?

It went through the police but didn't have anothe evidence to go to court ( so he got away with it) he always lies.

I think I did the right thing by letting him see the boys still every weekend once a forttnight.

He did use to have them on a Thursday after school 5-8 but the boys started to get naughty because they were tired. I've stopped it.

He also has them on half terms( I spilt how many days they have off between both of us )

He has now turned to my youngest and said I miss you because I only have you a weekend every fortnight and your mummy has you everyday.

She gets too take you to school put you too bed ect and now my little boy crys himself to sleep every night saying I miss my daddy as I only have a weekend with me.

Oh and he cheated on as he has had another baby with someone else while we were married, named it after the baby we losted. 

Have I got the rights to stop him seeing the boys? 

As everytime they come back they are naughty, he has different rules to me and I have asked him to do the same.

They share a bed with him at night.

He house shares. 

This being a Consumer Advice forum....the above is not something we can advise on.....you need to see a Solicitor.

But welcome to the forum.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I've tweeted this thread out to some organisations which might be able to give some input or to refer you to a more helpful resource.

Please monitor this thread for some messages

There has been no response and I'm very surprised and very disappointed. I have sent out another tweet. Maybe there will be more interest this time.

I'm sorry

• 2 weeks later...

You will have to go to court to get an order and once that is doen then you both have to abide by it.

The actual form filling is not complicated and the first court session doesnt actually make any decisions and you will be advised to reach an agreement that can then be set in stone by the court.

the father has a right to "contact", but this is not the same as having the right to demand a particular set of visits, stopovers etc so decide what you want, and how this is practical and then ask that the contact be limited to this.

for example if you work your contact will all be getting them up, feeding them, putting them to bed and have no fun time at weekends if he has them then.

The courts will do what is in the best interests of the child so you need to stop being jealous of their love for their father and dont try and use the system to punish him or the children.

If he was abusive or controlling then read up on the serious crimes act 2015 about controlling and coercive behaviour and see how any fo the examples fit his behaviour and use that to get the courts to set terms that limit that behaviour instead of using the children as the tools.