ADCB/Moriarty claimform - UAE debt ***Claim Discontinued***

GoldenGoose
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

n180?

you've only just filed your defence...

you've not got that from the court yet have you?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So you have already submitted a defence and DQ ?  Why did you post the defence for opinion today and let  me redraft it ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

yes sorry forget you made that mistake....

so the defence is now emailed [what address did you use please-  just to check and did you put the claim number in the subject line?] 

so yes you now need to complete the n180-  you got a blank one from the court yes?

I think we normal recommend to wait and see if the fleecers file theirs first..when is you N180 deadline please?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 13/12/2019 at 10:36, GoldenGoose said:

Hi Honeybee,

Sorry I forgot to attach it!!! DOH

cc.pdf 184.85 kB · 14 downloads

As above ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Emailed to [email protected]

yes claim no in subject

Sorry for short message above I was rushing around.

Yes I noted the Claim number in subject line

Emailed to : [email protected]

I submitted 1st defence and realised a mistake so corrected and emailed redacted defence,

then received an email as below:

Your reply is being returned to you as we have already received a response to this claim.

If you wish to alter or provide a new defence you can apply to amend or substitute a defence using the N244Application Notice’. 

Please read this letter thoroughly before sending the application to the court as incorrectly completed applications will be returned to you.

I have responded to the email asking if my 1st defence email was accepted. 

No reply yet.

I believe it was and will keep checking MCOL to see if it updates.

N180 deadline is 30 December but the lady on the phone asked me to scan and send to the same email address and post hard copy??

Just read the N180 link above and I should say yes to mediation???

you should be seen to agree to mediation right up until the day of the actual telephone conference call.

if upon that day you feel the claimant has yet to provide you with all the required information for YOU to make an informed decision upon if you even wish to mediate ..then you say no when the same N180 question are asked before it begins.

as for the defence

it's very unusual for CCBC to agree to amend your defence filing mistake without you having to file/pay/serve an N244 to do so.

and they

OK great will say yes to mediation on the hard copy and wait to send back.

The lady told me this morning to email my defence before 4pm today and she would send the email to the relevant person to enter it on the system, I think they may have given me 1 chance only and when I tried to correct the mistake they ask for the N244!!!

Im not sure now, I cant miss this friday deadline either way, I will call again tomorrow morning and ask.

the second point on mediation mentions

' I can confirm that I have enough information about the claim, to allow me to enter into negotiations@

I tick no as it contradicts my defence if I tick yes?

You must be seen to enter into the 'spirit ' of the mediation process..

Giving the claimant time to respond to your cpr

It must also be noted that there is actually no compulsion until the disclosure stage of the claim for a claimant to produce anything.

you answer yes

and they

That sheet goes to the Court Mediation Services...not the claimant.

The N180 yes......not the Mediation sheet.

15 minutes ago, GoldenGoose said:

Also as part of the mediation form it asks for phone and email which I am reluctant to give?

I really don't want this information with Moriarty 

Its not a mediation form its an N180 Directions Questionnaire with a separate sheet attached for Court Mediation Services.

You have to complete 3 copies of the DQ 1 for the court fully completed along with the Court Mediation Service questionnaire with email phone number....one for the claimants solicitor without your email phone number and without the Court Mediation questionnaire and 1 for your file.

The DQ only has 1 question re mediation at  A and A1

2 minutes ago, GoldenGoose said:

Gotcha ok thanks 

Phew........:wink:

Make no odds

and they

2 hours ago, GoldenGoose said:

Do they not have to provide me with the information requested within the 30 days I have requested as that is due 28 Dec??

No....you have stated in your defence that they have failed to comply with the PAP...you have also stated they have failed to comply with your CPR 31.14.

The claimant is not compelled to disclose any documents until the court orders this within its Directions...which is at the next stage you are approaching.

Hence the DQ N180.