ADCB/Moriarty claimform - UAE debt ***Claim Discontinued***

GoldenGoose
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you must acknowledge the service of the claimform within 19 days.

[acknowledgement of service]

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes thanks, please treat me as a complete novice to this as I really am.

On another note can you point me to what the donations go towards as I really appreciate all this help its fantastic.

So!!

When I can login and send my response on MCOL (this is my AOS?)

The CPR is the letter I am sending asking for agreement and original docs etc?

any donation goes directly to keeping this webforum alive as you appreciate its not a cheap adventure... 

we are all free time volunteers .

the MCOL AOS is simply a tickbox exercise

the cpr goes to moriarty

its worthy to note you've now wasted 7 of your 33 days, cpr should be sent ASAP not 7 days late but hey ho..moriarty don't turn up anyway should this go the whole nine yards.

so get it in the post by tracked 24hrs TOMORROW 

just incase you've not fallen in..or not been reading up

you DO NOT await any documents

you MUST file your defence via MCOL too by day 33.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Your a gent! 

yes I fully appreciate that you guys must be constantly busy and all the effort is appreciated,

I feel well out of my depth with this tbh so your help is a huge relief I just want to be sure I don’t make any mistakes by my ignorance and misunderstandings.

I am constantly on the road and will post my CPR on Thursday registered post, the AOS I will login again tomorrow night and submit as you suggest.

I have read as many threads as possible but not sure about my defence letter as I do not even know what this is they claim because the agreement date is well after I departed?

Guess who I will be asking for help??

:rockon:

do not miss your defence filing date no matter what.

dx

and they

its not a letter

you file directly on MCOL the same as you did AOS close to your dec 20 deadline

getting it filed and done is not something needed to be done ASAP.

give them time to see if they wish to play any cards they have yet. for us to judge the strength of their hand.

and they

mcol is nothing to do with the claimant nor their dogs.

no harm in you researching what you might say in your defence mind.

I pers would be spending every spare minute reading up on all/every UAE debt thread here I could find.

then you'll be genned up on whats what whats to come next and how to deal with it as the court claim progresses.

and they

well you might necessarily not

as the ones that are here stupidly thought it was a good idea not to post anything here following advice by one of the enemies spies that posted here advising never to post important docs..they subsequently mostly lost.

in all probability it will be based upon our std no paperwork/holding defence in most claimform threads here with a bit thrown in to encompass the foreign debt issue....

however..your main objective at present is to understand the overall UAE/Kuwait debt syndrome and its in and outs

and they

doubt it very much..

you seem to be thinking they have a chance of winning..which seriously worries me as it obviously means you are not reading things properly or are not understanding ...

the more you read HERE the stronger we become.

and they

Having only been into this for a few days I cant say I am filled with huge amounts of confidence in what I have searched or read because most threads just stop with no result or outcome.

I assume its just because everything stops and goes away.

Having read of people going to court and the outcomes is what knocks me back but as you mentioned this is due to their mistakes or its scare mongering.

This is Of no detriment to you and your help what so ever just things i have read so far but will keep plugging away and try to understand better

well in real terms yours is the 1st claimform here from these players regarding a UAE debt

and p'haps shouldnt be too confused or roped in with the other historic threads here which mostly revolve around irdww cwd etc.

understanding what a speculative claim is [type it in]

and that moriarty [we call them morality]  never turn up at court anyway.

are 2 important other factors here..

most of the uae banks dumped idrww/cwd after years of them costing them £100'000's in costs and getting effectively nowhere in the recovery of some £40bn of supposed debts to them all.

they have now discovered the UK equivalent of  'cheap and nasty'

ie moriarty law and the likes of CLI and a law firm who's name escapes me for now.

they [quite legally] go for backdoor ccj's at old addresses in the uk,  hoping for a non contested default rubberstamped judgement through northants bulk [ a roboclaim or speculative claimform] court-where nothing is checked or even seen by any human.

the first people get to know its happened is when they apply for credit then get refused or get a court or HCEO bailiff at their door [but that's another matter altogether that might not be so much of a wimn as they might think!]

dx

and they

Thanks DX your explanation is great and helps me understand this situation a bit better.

because they got no response on my final demands they submitted a county court claim hoping again i would not respond so they could get a backdoor CCJ?

Now I have responded

they will need to provide all docs requested which they may or may not have,

if they cannot provide I guess it will go quiet until they try again!

is it likely they have done the smallest one because it’s small claims?

the others would cost more to persue?

1 hour ago, GoldenGoose said:

Thanks DX your explanation is great and helps me understand this situation a bit better.

because they got no response on my final demands they submitted a county court claim hoping again i would not respond so they could get a backdoor CCJ? - :rockon:

Now I have responded

they will need to provide all docs requested which they may or may not have,

if they cannot provide I guess it will go quiet until they try again! - you MUST file a defence regardless, they can't try again for the same bogus debt no

is it likely they have done the smallest one because it’s small claims  the others would cost more to persue? 

no ..costs are limited in the small claims court, they can't add what we call unicorn food tax and extra costs no matter what happens below I think it's £5k.

there is also fast track under small claims where by you have to pay to progress thru certain stages and become liable for a greater liability with regard the claimants costs ...

many of the more experienced fleecers sorry DCAs/debt buyer, take that this route and issue claims for over £5k

but i'd say these players would not be one of them to risk it.

and they

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have just received the attached document, its a standard doc that asks for full contact details which I am reluctant to give phone and email!!! also asks if I agree this is suitable for small claims court, which court i would prefer the hearing at, would i like mediation, and to sign and return.

Its all tick boxes and straight forward but do you agree I dont give phone numbers and email just address? also do I sign this?

Thanks