CPS ANPR PCN - overstay - Spring St, Hull HU2 8RA ***Cancelled***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What do you think to this as reply to their letter before claim

Dear Complete Parking Services (CPSUK) Limited

I write in response to your so-called Letter Before Claim, which I have received in relation to PCN Number: ?????, issued by yourselves for an alleged parking breach.

I am writing to notify you that I have no intention of paying these ridiculous and made-up sums of money, for allegedly breaking some imaginary contract with yourselves.

As I was not the driver at the time of the alleged parking incident, you have no grounds to claim anything from me. Surely for a company claiming to manage car parks you should be aware of a little thing called the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012. and in particular Schedule 4 of said act. If you are not, I suggest that you go should join the millions of kids around the country who are currently home schooling, by doing a little reading.  

You have also scored a big own goal by adding a £60 admin fee. Presumably, this admin fee is some sort of unicorn food tax. I suggest that you look at DDJ Harvey’s judgement at Lewes County Court on 05/02/2020 (Claim number F0HM9E9Z). He was not very happy with these made-up amounts, was he?

You can either drop this foolishness now or get a good spanking in court. The choice is yours. I quite fancy taking the kids to Disneyland once this Covid stuff is finally over and it would only be sweeter if you were helping to finance it. After all should you proceed with this ridiculous claim I will be seeking an unreasonable costs order under CPR.27.14, as well as damages for a breach of GDPR as you accessed my information from the DVLA without any reasonable cause.

looks good just wait to see what the others think

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Looks superb to me.  I like the way you've already chosen a destination for the holiday they'd be funding :-)

To ridicule them even more I'd be tempted to write at the start "Dear Kev and Jamie"  https://www.completeparkingservices.co.uk/about-us  These two jokers come across as a pair of small-town spivs who try to persuade anyone who has a bit of spare space to make it into a car park, where they can make up the £100 charges - and who know nothing about the law or the legal system.

See what others have to say during the day then send it off tomorrow with a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.    

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Looking at companies house they are a local company to here. Heck I drive past the directors house daily on my drive to work. Interestingly they have an address in London as their business address. That is a shame as if the address was the local one, I would have been tempted to hand deliver a letter as well as post one with a free proof of posting.

There is a slight typo, it should be either "If you are not, I suggest that you go and join the millions of kids" or "If you are not, I suggest that you should join the millions of kids".

Over the last few days I have done some research and found that there are actually 2 companies at play here. The paperwork states Complete Parking Service (CPSUK) Limited sometimes and Complete Parking Services at others. I have checked with companies house and these are seperate companies with different company registration numbers. If they were stupid enough to go to court would this help as its unclear which of the 2 companies should actually be claiming.

I have also had a closer look at the pictures of the signs in the car park and notice that the T&C's have had a sticker over them at some stage to replace the original supposed Terms. Likewise the company details for (CPS UK) Limited seem to have been stuck on after the original signs were in place. 

That might well work in your favour if they tried court.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...

Well after almost 2 months the snotty letter has landed back on my brothers doormat, with a Royal Mail notice of return to sender Addressee not known at this address.

We sent the letter to the address on their letters and this matches the address they have registered with companies house. I have since found another address for them, which they are claiming is their correct one. Do I re-send the snotty letter to this new address or is it too late now?

Keep the Royal mail Notice, it may be evidence if they did try court, as you responded to their given address.

1 hour ago, miley_b ob said:

which they are claiming is their correct one

In what way are they claiming?  Have you been in contact with them in some way?

An enquiry was emailed to them from a friends, works email asking for a postal address. I think they thought they had hooked another car park to con people in, so they replied pretty quickly with an address in Hull, as opposed to the London one that has appeared in their letters and at companies house.

And thats the address you sent the snotty letter.

The original snotty letter was sent to the London address as that was the one in all of their letters and Companies House. The other address has only come to light this weekend after enquiries following the return of the snotty letter.

Well done on your detective work!

I've had a look back through the thread and the number of letters they've sent threatening a last chance to pay has become laughable - these clowns seem to have no real intention of doing court. 

However, I agree with Brassnecked, it's best a snotty letter gets to the right address.  The point of the letter is (a) to show a judge you complied with PAPLOC and (b) to show the chuckle brothers you'd be big trouble if they were stupid enough to do court. 

So unless the regulars suggest any tweaking, send the following off tomorrow to the Hull address with a free Certificate of Posting. 

In post 55 you write you drive past one of the director's houses daily.  No harm dropping another copy into his letter box and getting a photo of you doing it.

So -

Dear Kev and Jamie,

I write in response to your so-called Letter Before Claim, with a made-up address for your company which Royal Mail can't deliver to, which I have received in relation to PCN Number: ?????, issued by yourselves for an alleged parking breach.

I am writing to notify you that I have no intention of paying these ridiculous and made-up sums of money, for allegedly breaking some imaginary contract with yourselves.

As I was not the driver at the time of the alleged parking incident, you have no grounds to claim anything from me. Surely for a company claiming to manage car parks you should be aware of a little thing called the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 and in particular Schedule 4 of said Act. If you are not, I suggest that you should join the millions of kids around the country who are currently home schooling, by doing a little reading.  

You have also scored a big own goal by adding a £60 admin fee. Presumably, this admin fee is some sort of unicorn food tax. I suggest that you look at DDJ Harvey’s judgement at Lewes County Court on 05/02/2020 (Claim number F0HM9E9Z). He was not very happy with these made-up amounts, was he?

You can either drop this foolishness now or get a good spanking in court. The choice is yours. I quite fancy taking the kids to Disneyland once this Covid stuff is finally over and it would only be sweeter if you were helping to finance it. After all should you proceed with this ridiculous claim I will be seeking an unreasonable costs order under CPR.27.14, as well as damages for a breach of GDPR as you accessed my information from the DVLA without any reasonable cause.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update to say that the Snotty letter was sent to the new address and so far it has been met with a deafening silence. Hopefully these clowns get the message and crawl back under their rock.

• 1 month later...

Well its been over 6 weeks since they should have received the snotty letter at their new address and about 4 1/2 months since they sent the PAPLOC letter. Since then they have gone quiet and my brother has received nothing from them. Hopefully they have got the messaged and given up.

Given their country bumpkin, amateurish operation I think you're right.

However, they have six years during which they can start court action, so make sure you keep all the paperwork, and should you ever move then inform them just to ensure you don't lose a court case by default.  Often the PPCs seem to give in then dust down their old files and send out more demands two or three years down the line.

• 1 year later...

open

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 10 months later...

Thanks for Re-opening this thread.

Following on from the Snotty Letter 2 1/2 years ago my brother has received absolutely nothing from these clowns.

My brother moved house a few weeks ago and we have tried to notify the clowns at Complete Parking Services of his new address (Just in case they try anything before the 6 years is up) but letters are not replied to and in the past have come back as undeliverable by royal mail.

I have even resorted to trying to call them or use their online web query form am getting no reply from them. Is there any more that I can do?

I am trying to get my brother to send them a subject access request, just so when they don't reply we can issue a claim against them and set the ICO on the clowns. 

check companies house see if they are still active.

if closed etc then gameover.

speculative invoices dont get sold on.

dxdx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You're absolutely right to give them the new address, just in case they try to sneak in a backdoor CCJ.

Yes, they don't like to be contacted, do they?  Presumably because they work out of one of the chuckle brothers' living rooms.

The company number of this entry at Companies House corresponds to that on your brother's PCN  https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10212042  I remember he sent the first snotty letter to that address but it was returned undelivered.

The idiots have redone their website  https://www.completeparkingservices.co.uk/  There's an e-mail address  [email protected]

There's also an e-mail address on your brother's PCN  [email protected]

Try the e-mail addresses?

It would be hilarious to sue them for not replying to a SAR, the problem though would be enforcement as they don't seem to have a real physical address.

Already checked. Sadly the clowns are still on the go and still have the same office address in London, despite been based in Hull.

I have even managed to find 1 of the chuckle brothers on social media, but sadly i am unbale to find a way to actually contact the company.

I have tried emailing from a new burner account, stating that they are only to use this email to reply to acknowledge receipt and for no other correspondence. Alas they have not even replied to that. Every attempt to contact them just appears to be going into a black hole.