CPS ANPR PCN - overstay - Spring St, Hull HU2 8RA ***Cancelled***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oops not a fine is a speculative invoice will have DX going all medieval over calling a Parking Charge Notice a Fine. DCBL are toothles tigers in this.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

its not a fine 

and a county court can't issue fines for CCJ's..

and as said DCBL can never be involved anyway as the sum is less that the £600 limit for crossing to the high court for a CCJ judgement.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 8 months later...

Honeybee thanks for re-opening the thread.

On Friday my brother received another begging letter from these clowns. Though this one seemed a bit different. What do you all make of this one? I have advised him to carry on ignoring utile he receives a letter before claim.

08 dec (1).pdf

Another begging letter

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 2 weeks later...

Today saw the arrival of the latest begging letter (PDF Attached). The tone is the usual threatening stuff, but again not a Letter Before Claim. More worryingly though he is now receiving text messages from Credit Investigation Services about this. We have no idea how they have his phone number as he has ignored all communications with regards to this parking charge

Is there any advice on how to get them to stop texting/calling him?

December 24th letter.pdf

How often are they texting, you could block their texts.

Not a Letter Before Claim, so can be safely ignored.

I have a pretty basic mobile, but there is a function to blacklist numbers.  Presumably he'll have the same.

report texts as spam 7726

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Well the text messages seem to have stopped, but the threatogram letters are becoming almost weekly now. Here is the latest one from them. I see it is disguised to look like a PAPLOC, but isn't as its just them reccomending legal action again.

Its almost at the stage where I want a proper letter before claim, so that I can send a snooty letter to them.

02 Jan 2021.pdf

hehe

aren't they funny...

i wonder which one sits nearer the bog and if they have different coloured skirts on at the offce or indeed if either dept nor either person actually exists...

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Have they included anything else like a Financial Statement form, and a reply pack?  Its well designed to look scary doesn't look like a legit LBA, as 72 hours is not compliant with the rules.

New thae on psychological pressure, designed to panic the recipient, and non compliant with regulations regarding a letter of Claim or letter Before Action. its very like a TV Licensing threatOgram in its construction, with the buts and maybe's keeping it within bounds.

did they do that in a pre school classroom?

oh what pretty colours and utter bs

they can't 'attach' to goods, wages, or monies.

as for your execution...:pound:

and god...a court will order to see your exam result...i wonder which one.

a letter of retranslation from other ppc threat-o-grams thats very poorly worded

was that done in pre school too?

and they

And additionally point 5 is not applicable...statuary demands can only be issued for debts over £5K

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

They don't let what the actual law is to get in the way of trying to make someone wet themselves and pay up, whether its actually owed or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Well it looks like these clowns are wanting to escalate matters. The latest letter arrvied in the post today. This time it was a PAPLOC. I guess that its time to start putting together a suitbale snotty letter response to them.

Do I need to send the letter to both the Parking Coand the muppets they now have representing them?

PAPLOC.pdf

This is more serious, it's a proper threat of legal action so your brother needs to reply, ridiculing their claim and letting them know he'd be big trouble for them in court if they had the gonads to go there.

Caggers have been getting loads of LBCs this week, so snotty letter replies are on several of the threads below yours.  Have a look and then post up a draft of what you propose to send.

Obviously you'll send it to CPS, ignore all their tripe about some daft DCA.

EDIT: look at the last pages of crashlanding21, rocky_sharma & Alaska101's threads.  There are snotty letters galore.

Edited by FTMDave
Extra detail added

urm numbers don't match but never mind

was there a reply pack with that PAPLOC?

and they

I've reread the whole thread, and still don't know what the fleecers reckon he got wrong. They wrote "overstay", but you can't overstay, it's a 24-hour car park!  Do they mean he paid for two hours, but then stayed between two hours and three hours and so did them out of a mighty 30p?

Great pix BTW, showing their carpy signs on the gates, which when opened are impossible to see from the road ... and of course if they weren't opened you wouldn't be able to get in!

Thanks for the quick responses to my post last night. I will draft a snotty letter and get it posted up here later today.

With regards to the PAPLOC, it was just a one page letter, nothing on the back and no stupid forms to complete etc.

The supposed overstay breach of terms is a mystery. At no point have they even said how long the overstay was. I find that funny given the IPA? guidelines saying there must be a minimum 10minutes grace period.

The signage in the car park is very confusing and pitifully inadequate. If they are dumb enough to go all the way to court, it will give us plenty to put in our WS.

Without the pack wonder if the LBC is compliant, or does the link to website for details count. instead of the reams of forms? probably not  Contacting them to request the forms hmm

Snotty letter might contain that their laim is wolly and imprecise as to render any claim laughable.