Permirr Parking PCN CCJ - friend ignore everything inc Claimform - set aside?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1583 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

..not been on here for ages......😜

Asking for my best mate.

He just had a CCJ issued against him for a Premier parking issue, one these speculative invoices I think.

I don’t need to go into details now as my questions are simple to start with, etc

but you can guess he ignored everything,did nothing, and it’s gone this far, reasons for another time.

a few questions please, can you help...

Is the only thing he can do now is a “set aside application”? And is that request time limited, does he have to do it within a certain timeframe.

After reading a few things on here am I right to assume the Set Aside is a tricky thing to do?

He is only trying to repair his credit rating, which halved upon this CCJ!!!!! His was perfect before this.

In a slightly related question, why are parking fines related to a credit report.

It’s not like he missed a loan repayment or credit bill payment.

You could argue that non payment of spurious questionable parking fine is certainly not related to the repayment of credit or credit worthiness....

TIA

Steve

Well, he owed a debt, had that debt established in court and then defied the court by not paying the debt even when ordered to by the judge.

That's what a credit report would conclude.  Doesn't matter that the "debt" didn't exist and was made up by fleecers, once he didn't defend the court claim he was going to lose and once he didn't pay a CCJ was inevitable.

Yes, a set aside is the way to go.  I don't think there is a time limit, plenty of people go for a set aside yonks after the event as they had moved and never got the court papers.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

its not a fine

that would be a criminal court not a civil county court CCJ.

not really much point in setting aside cost £255 as much as paying the CCJ itself

what date was it issued please?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

opps no outside of the 33 days he had to pay it for it not too show sadly.

we are going to need far more info than what we have here now to even think of suggesting a set aside.

this is compounded by the fact hat you say he totally ignored everything inc the claimform?

oh well time for you to get scanning.

scan everything he has please 

every letter, the lot.

one good point is we only need the front page of the claimform..not the complete pach from northants bulk.

please makes sure you redact things properly but leave times and dates etc.

just remove his pers details, reg/pcn/ref numbers and any bar or QR code boxes.

read upload 

put everything in ONE MULTIPAGE PDF FILE ONLY please

the sad fact here is premier haven't ever won any CCJ's when cases are defended. they run away.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well the only way now to get it removed is via a set aside cost £255.

even paying the CCJ and it being marked as satisfied will not sadly improve his credit file nor prevent it poss killing any credit for the 6yrs it will show on his file for regardless to payment.

TBH: there would have to be something seriously wrong for a set aside to succeed 

location of the car park might help us at the least.

and they

Another victim of an industry that shouldn't exist, just hope he hasn't binned everything as usually there is something where the fleeces shoot themselves in the foot, making any claim doomed if defended.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• Andyorch changed the title to Permirr Parking PCN CCJ - friend ignore everything inc Claimform - set aside?