BankFodder BankFodder

Shaine350

Three Lions Chambers.

Hi everyone. 

Earlier this year I got in touch with Three Lions Chambers about sorting my debts out,

I paid around £500 to the company and still haven't paid anything back to creditors.

I received an email a few weeks back stating a person has left the company and they won't be helping me anymore.

Now I'm in a position where my debts are still owing as I was instructed not to pay them anymore and I'm also £500 down to the company as I paid them through Go Cardless. 

Can anybody help me at all as I don't know what to do next.

I've emailed the company and received no reply,

spoke to them on the phone and had no call back or follows. 

Hello and welcome to CAG.

People will be online later, please bear with us until they're able to get here - they'll know what to do.

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

https://www.google.com/search?q=three+lions+chambers&oq=three+lion&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0j35i39j0j69i60j69i61.5046j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x4870bcebedafffff:0x2b71139136f1ae05,1,,,

I don't think that we have ever heard anything good about this firm

I don't know if they have solicitors working for them but I would contact the Solicitors Regulation Authority and also see about claiming your money back through the County Courts.

Thanks.

I just feel so stuck. I've contacted Go Cardless and they wont give me a refund and I just don't know what to do. I thought this company was going to be an end to my problems but they have caused many more. 

no the very start of even bigger problems sadly as with 99% of all fee paying DMC's.

I believe gocardless is done via a DD on your bank account?

dx

Yeah, go careless is done via direct debit. They took £125 each month for four months. 

can I just check, no sign of 3lions on the dd id or any mention of them?

not that it really matters but just understanding this clever ruse a bit more.

No mention of three lions on the direct debit, just Go Cardless. I do have all the emails from three lions regarding the Direct Debits though.

I think i'd be inclined to go do a DD reversal under the DD guarantee with your bank.

however carefully understand the following:

you have been had here,

as you've probably already seen and read 3lions have purposefully done it this way as they know if they had a DD in their name it would very easily have been reversed by the bank.

the industry must be very well aware of them by now and have been hurting their income by allowing, quite rightly, the refund of all DD directly to them in their name.

they have had to resort to this ruse to try and keep money they have quite honestly deceived people into paying to them because the above has been hitting them hard.

bit like the various phone sc@mmers do with western union and alike.

so go ring your bank

simply tell them you have fallen for a debt repayment sc@m and the company that have gotten the money have hidden themselves behind gocardless scheme

and you wish all the DD's refunded, as is your right under said scheme.

if you wish to bring into play the emails to prove whom they wenttoo i'e 3lions then do so.