• Tweets

• Thank you so much for your replies.   Yes, I have text messages from the tenant acknowledging all the visits made by the professionals (handyman + double glazing maintenance person + 4 different plumbers)   4th plumber visited the property 4 different times and on three of those occasions found the boiler turned off. The tenant claimed she didn't know anything about it and said it must have been the other tenant who did that.    I have an email from the plumber detailing each visit and he's happy to be contacted by the solicitors if need be.    The tenant claims she didn't have hot water for 10 weeks but the plumber says the hot water was always working. His letter says, with the tank having a 210L water content, it was obvious that demand was greater than supply capacity.  The plumber is convinced that there's never been anything wrong with the hot water. His opinion was further verified after his discussion with the tenant's grandfather (who was present during his last visit) and being informed that the tenant had showered at his property the night before (spent roughly 20 minutes in the shower). Just to be able to say we've done something, the plumber replaced the two working standard stats with high level stats to allow the tank to regenerate quicker. He says this is not ideal as the high level stats will cause the tank to scale at a much quicker rate and will ultimately cause the tank to fail and need replacing as the scale can not be removed. He's done this just so the water heats quicker even after 20 minute showers.  (The tenant says this has solved the problem and that they have water left after they take a shower)   Both tenants are named on the agreement. I'll ask the Estate agent about the signed documents from the original guarantors but I'm certain that we have them. Everything was done according to books.   There's literally no mention of a Vacating Sharer in the agreement. It's a 12 month fixed term contract with both names on it. We're on month 6 now.   I really don't want to keep this tenant for another 6 months but the estate agent is saying that we have no choice but to accept the "vacating sharer" agreement even though "she will have a guarantor as her references do not meet criteria"   Do I have a right to object or is the estate agent telling the truth?   Thanks again!        
    • I leave you guess how the second pair of the same boots have done, the sole and the upper have torn apart in two separate places on the same boot, about an inch in each instance, i was going to let this slide but two pair on the trot is too much.   Two pairs and we're barely half way through the season, and the astro boots only see half the games.
    • Donation made Now on to my ongoing tussle with BT/Lowell , read elsewhere   Rod
    • Make the most of using this website as we'll all be debtors prisons soon as we cant afford to live in Tory Britain 
    • Must be one or the other parking was free  so their evidence of the  written ticket ticket contradicts the reason for the Charge in their RobOclaim POC, hopefully EB will be in later with an opinion.
  • Our picks

welshdean

UKCPS PCN - vanishing windscreen pcn - parked in a Disabled space without a valid BB - Parkgate Rotherham

For PCN's received through the post [MNPR]

please answer the following questions. 

1 Date of the infringement 03/11/19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 06/11/19

3 Date received 9/11/19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

No mention of Schedule 4 – Only ...“Made under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012”

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes - There was only one pic with the NTK so I made a SAR and was provided with pics from both sides, rear and front. 

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N/A

7 Who is the parking company? UKCPS Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] XXXXXX Shopping Park – No mention of City/Town

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

-        1st instance, via: UKCPS.zatappeal.com

-        2nd instance if unsuccessful to: theIAS.org  

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

There was only one pic with the NTK so I made a SAR and was provided with pics from both sides, rear and front. 

Sorry fellow members, my post above seems cold and demanding, I was editing it to state that I would really like your help but ran out of time,

I've given as much info as I can think of, but if you do need more, please ask. 

NTK front and back redacted.pdf

you've omitted both pix and there times.

so they don't even say where you got done over?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Sorry mate, I don't understand, 

all pix are of a car that I'm the registered keeper of, that were allegedly parked in a contractual space.

I've been led to believe that specifics like times, reg no,  etc should be omitted. please correct me if i'm wrong.

What do you mean by 'so they don't even say where you got done over?' 

Honestly, I don't wish to come across as obtuse, but I really don't understand.

58 minutes ago, welshdean said:

XXXXXX Shopping Park – No mention of City/Town

so  the xxxx please 

you indicated you had 2 pcyures in/out

just obscure your reg on both

and give us the times of each too.

dx

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

Aaah! 

Misunderstanding, it was an MNPR capture not ANPR so no pics 'in and out'.

My reference to pics was that they took many of my car in the bay, one from the front, rear and sides etc.

See attached  pdf: SAR-Redacted

BTW Pic 5 only shows a partial VRN

- the only pic that shows a portion of someones VRN and a lack of BB visibility.

subject-access-request-redacted.pdf

no such thing as an MNPR

no such thing as a disabled bay in a private carpark

no such thing as a requirement to show a BB on private land

spreadsheets 

Thanks dx100uk. 

So what do i do now? Is there a form letter to send? Appeal? Sit tight, etc, etc?

pers i'd do nothing until/unless your get a letter of claim from one of the fake/tame paperwork only solicitors they use to scare people

dx

spreadsheets 

Thanks dude, I'll update when/if anything happens.

you shouldnt be idle whilst you are waiting for them to make a noise though, get some pictures of the entrance to the land, whetehr there are signs there or not, pictures of any differently worded signs scattered about the place and pictures of the disabled bays and any signage there.

Reaso for the last bit is a judge decided that the disabled signage must be the specific ones used on council land and not just some made up one and there must be a sign for each bay. general terms on the main sign not good enough!

The land must be specificaly identifiable so if theplace is xxxx shopping centrea nd there is only 1 in the country that may pass the test but for example saying the Arndale centre when there are dozens fo those and multiple entrances/car parks etc for each of them it certainly wont do. that will be a fail for them in creating any liability and can allow you to sue them fro breach of the GDPR if you are so minded.

Thanks ericsbrother, I'll get on to it. 

It appears that they had taken on the contract that very morning, so I'm one of their very lucky first victims. Waaaay :cheer2:

so get more info on that and tell us who told you this. You can alsways argue that your vehicle was there from before that time so the so called conditions didnt apply.

I bet there were no signs up then but will be now so find out the exact time the signs went up