NPS Letter Of Claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Way back on the 28th. June 2016 Northern Parking Services issued me with a ticket for parking on private land.

I had purchased a ticket but apparently ticket machine was for adjacent on street parking not for the area I parked in.

I didn’t post up at the time just did some reading on the site consensus seemed to be that an appeal was a waste of time and may in fact damage my position and best to ignore.

Now 3 years and 4 months later I have a letter of claim,

do I need to respond to this or just wait to see if a county court claim form appears?

Many thanks

N

"THE CAG IS MY SHEPHERD I SHALL NOT PAY": :lol:

4th one here this week

Yes you must respond

Read the advice on any of the other threads

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What paperwork from the event do you still ahve and can you get to the site and grab some pictures of the sigange there and comment as to whether it is  as you remember it.

There is a lot wrong with these new attempts to make money as 2 different comapnies are or were called NPS and th lot trying it on dont know their correct name and I suspect that this is deliberate.

Edited by ericsbrother

DX and EB

Many thanks for prompt replies I have all paperwork sent and pictures of signage taken at the time, do you want me to post them up?

You make a good point about different companies I notice address on NTK is Newcastle address on letter of claim is London?

I’ve been closely following BudgieH’s thread as our situations are almost identical not just the same car park but if that’s his Renault Clio in his photographs the same parking space.😊

One difference in our situations is that having done some reading on the site I did not bother with an appeal and so have never confirmed the identity of the driver to NPS.

Would I still be okay to use the reply recommend on BudgieH’s thread or does this change things?

Many thanks

N

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi

Just thought I’d drop in with an update I replied to Northern Sharking Services using the letter provided by ericsbrother on BudgieH’s thread.

To date have heard nothing further if I do, I will of course be back.

N

• Thanks 1

as the rest..too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...