BankFodder BankFodder

Dodiqq

backdoor UKCPM/gladstones windscreen PCN CCJ

I understand what you mean. The Final notice letters are from Newlyn Debt collection Ltd and the statement of account after I've paid s by Newlyn Plc.

"A better practice would be expected of Newlyn Debt Collection Ltd, which should adhere to the Code of Practice the Credit Service Association. "

But as they were acting as DCA, had no right to add £100 in fees, if bailiffs they would have to send a letter for Compliance Stage, at which point the fee is £75, if not paid or arrangement made within the Compliance period, they would visit, and £235 Enforcement fees would be added., so if they had attended as bailiffs the bill would have been £259.53 + £75 + £235 = £569.53

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Are you saying brassnecked they were just being nice not to come as bailiffs xD

No just highlighting what the fees would have been if they did call as bailiffs, it shows that they were naughty as DCA adding a ton in unlawful fees.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hello, long time no see. The house Vendor still hasn't got papers so I may have some extra time, woop woop, keeping strong.

A small update, Northampton CCBC has transferred the file but not confirmed fees paid and following a lot of emails and phone calls and pleas (what a mess), I had my local county court confirm they have now forwarded this to admin team (I was promised an initial view of n244 by Judge this Friday, with dates of hearings shortly forthcoming, will just have to wait and see).

Meanwhile, I have written to newlyn plc requesting further information explaining fees etc. and I don't think they will get back to me.

I was going to send the attached complaint + SAR, as the civic advice solicitor told me nothing should stop me from reporting them to police as fraudsters anyhow, just not do it if they can help my case (once opened). So I was going to send the attached in a week or so when I know where I stand ( I can also send a SAR request separately now). What do you guys think?

I wasn't going to complain about the particular breaches of codes to the Credit Service Association until further down the line when I get any replies from Action Fraud.

Thank you ❤️ 

newlyn complaint-01.pdf

Court case update.

They didnt appear but sent a statement they have never sent to me.

In the statement they said ive corresponded with them and that ive appealed saying that the driver was unloading.

Also that I havent updated them with a current address.

Allegedly they said that they have right to issue tickets on that other road, but i didnt are the statement so not sure what was exactly written.

They offered to agree to set aside on condition that no more money from Claimant is due, not even for the n244.

Ive taken the loss of overall of £255+£360 as I get this set aside which is what I need and I can still pursue newlyn if I want to.

Not happy but could be worse.

The court advised me I should just have never corresponded back in the first place. He did however state these similar cases could won if cpm were made to prove with sufficient lighting, signage, contract etc.

what are you on about?

If there is a set aside and you dotn agree to their terms they pay. so it appears as though they ahve done you over twice.

I cant believe that having found your way here and taken advice that does you good you then go and do somehting so stupid

show us your correspondence so we can try and make somehting of this mess as it doesnt make sense as it is.

The judge asked if I have seen The statement from the claimant in relation to my set aside.

I said I wasnt sent one at all or aware of it.

He said the content mentions a letter of appeal i wrote to them september last year when i didnt appeal on the grounds of it being on wrong street and that it and it was

for unloading,

that the machine was not working and

that the driver did not see the signs

I asked him why is he asking why the car was there if this is a set aside hearing,

I was writing and calling on different occasions without having successfully established what evidence was against me,

they were not co-operating,

he said  they claim I havent updated them of new address, I said I had.

He said their statement says they have right to pursue claim in this location

(Im not sure how exactly its written, it may be about Merlin rd, I need to see this statement first).

Judge wouldnt have it that the reason for why the car being there is irrelevant,

that this is pursued because of :

the abuse of process,

wrong street,

contract and

signage

can be discussed in defence.

He said relied solely on the fact that I have allegedly not updated the claimant of my new address and that I am vague about how the car got parked there.

I stood by the point that at this point proving who was driver how it got there was irrelevant.

He was careless about them not following recovery procedures.

This was all within 5 minutes.

He suggested he can move The hearing to another date which I said I cant

he suggested i dont have much options.

I can either move the hearing to another date or agree to the offer of the claimant.

I said they have selected this one letter and that im in process of getting info from them, and that it doesnt make it just for the whole case to be ended on a deal.

He suggested not taking the deal will lead to additional costs.

(And that I know, shouldnt happen as this is county court, and so he was leading me into making a decision, as well as pressuring me into making it given he also informed me his next case is long.

He thereafter agreed with me that I made a right decision to take the deal,

even though I said its not just and im being under pressure and I could pursue this in defence later when its set aside. 

Im considering putting a complaint to the government in some time but at this point I have what I needed not to lose the house deal of 300k - this is my priority)

I can deal with newlyn directly later for not having enforcement notice.

1 hour ago, ericsbrother said:

what are you on about?

I cant believe that having found your way here and taken advice that does you good you then go and do somehting so stupid

Sorry but I think this is unnecessarily harsh for someone who is trying to stick up for themselves against these bounty hunting bullies. We are all a community here and all up against the same people

• Like 1

I apologise,

the latest info from the OP makes it clearer that it wasnt an offer from the parking bandits but a judge saying things that led him to think that there could be a greater costs issue when the reality is they already have been added and in fact the OP stood to be in a no lose situation.

Strikes me as the judge was being lazy and didnt want to have to make time for round 2.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

It was an error not to include the draft defence. Because I should have said that the letter i wrote to them was in relation to the evidence of me parking on kestrel rd and not Merlin rd.  Therefore all the correspondence following December from lawyers and 3rd parties relating to Merlin rd made no sense to me and therefore the denial of the charge and request for more evidence. 

Im not sure i can send a clarifying reply once I agreed to a deal, which was based on claimant response statement which I have however not had an opportunity to see and therefore could not respond adequately. 

Anyways, got to hurt them where it hurts, so id prefer to focus on the notice of enforcement abuse of process claim. The gladst lawyers received my sar request for recordings, said they sent by email in attachments and by post but they didnt. I re-enquired but where can I report them if I get no reply? 

Edited by Dodiqq

trouble is you are now biting a different person's leg

Maybe I am. But that's for Action Fraud to decide if it should be fought, it seems to be easier to prove than fighting the lazy Judge. And it's where it will hurt them most, on abuse of process/co-operation in bribery/theft which is then reportable to the FCA.

I'm just writing to show I initiated discussion. And that Newlyn came back with recordings of calls ( I am yet to listen to them and see if they are missing something) and they wrote they will reply to my complaint within 30 days so 10th Jan latest. Once they do I will put in here both of the files and so we can work from there.

Gladstones know they are in the wrong because they told me I cannot pay the Judgment Order to them but to Newlyn on the phone 7th november so they are "pretending" to want to send me recordings I requested but they don't include attachments or don't post anything (which I am writing emails back to them informing of missing attachments/no post delivery). Trying to conceal evidence is not gonna look good in eyes of ActionFraud.

When the SAR 40days deadline passes on 28th January, I will send them another letter reminding him of their obligations under the DPA and that this information is to form evidence in ActionFraud case no. xxxx. Not sure how to word it yet, but I will have to inform them that their lack of co-operation within 21 days will be recorded and may be considered a spoliation of evidence.

Its 30 days

And im unsure what actionfraud would ever be able to do....