• Tweets

• Complete joke, trying to access the Moneyclaim online using the case number and password which is on the court papers and unable due to case number or password wrong. They are 100% same as on paperwork, we accessed to submit AOS now unable to submit defence,     
    • Hello, Some might remember me I put up a post about buying a seat leon,   Anyway it has caused me hell!!   So I had a new dual mass flywheel and clutch fitted by   Formula one auto center    A couple of days later my clutch is slipping and making noises and smells, so I took it back to the garage and they have offered repair it free of charge under Warranty,   I have told them I had trouble getting the car into them for the whole day the first time they fixed it and I need my car,   I have asked them to provide a courtesy car but they refuse to provide it.   Under consumer rights act 2015    Page 23   paragraph 2   (A) do so within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to the consumer and,    (B) bear any necessary costs incurred in doing so (including in particular the cost of any labour, materials and postage)   They must cover the cost of this?   Thanks again    
    • images/posts removed . please do not post jpg picture images directly to a post . read upload and redact in jpg then convert using on of the listed websites there to convert to one multipage pdf only . that way only logged-in,registered and approved caggers are the only ones that can download and see them . else anyone can see them caggers or not. dx
    • OK, I will do now.   I did look to black out certain things, but I was not sure what I should and should not redact and there was nothing on there that was personal enough for me to be concerned with being made public. So I am happy for all to view, but if you are kind enough to redact what is needed as per the forum rules, that would be amazing.     I was planning on collecting up other court cases they have lost, to refer to as part of my evidence, I'm not sure if this is worth doing or could just confuse matters?   But there seem to be many where the judge has ruled against them because of confusing and not clearly displayed signage, trespass, as well as their charge being £100, which is more than the Bevis case said was reasonable.    A quick search found this article as one example KBT cornwall lose case article.pdf   Lastly, I will go to the site to get updated images, but from google earth, you can see from the pictures the entrance states it is for the hotel parking, which I follwed instructions and gave my details to the hotel. Where I think my car was parked (it was that long ago I'm not exactly sure) there are signs on the opposite wall, but it was 12.30am, pitch black and they could not be seen.           Claimants_WS.pdf
    • yes but have the landowner paid this years contract fee. no evidence they have in the ws. pop it back up now if you wish. the forum is quiet i'll redact it for you so we have the info.   dx  
  • Our picks

JC101

Marstons and PCN - do i owe £235 visit fee when no note left of proof?

Hi - thanks for your help!

I had a  parking ticket that went to Marstons to be settled by the 7th November,

I thought it was the 17th

I went online to pay it yesterday (so 1 working day later) and they had added the further £235 Enforcement fee?

There had been no visits or letters from them

- is this charge legal without them actually doing anything further?

Thanks,

Jason

The enforcement fee of £235 may only be charged AT THE TIME OF THE VISIT......not before. 

What you would need to do is to call the company and ask them why the fee has been added when supposedly, no visit has taken place. 

Please post back with any response. 

Have you had the first Compliance letter, where £75 would be added?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes, i received the letter and £75 compliance in the post.

That gave me until the 8th to sort out an arrangement.

I didnt as was away for the weekend.

I got a text from the enforcement agent to say i really need to get this sorted, and I paid yesterday.

Today I received a note from him through the door to say the enforcement fee is outstanding. 

His text says

' On the 8/11 the case passed to an enforcement stage and the statutory fee of £235 was added making the balance £513 as of Friday 8/11. I've contacted you yesterday in order to avoid getting the car clamped etc...:

He text me as i've had some dealings with him years ago, so i guess he was helping me out (although only to make sure he got paid..) 

Their office seem to imply their is satellite confirmation that he came to my property, but 100% no letter received through the door.  

who did you pay?

and did you include the £75 in that figure?

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

I paid Marston directly online,  I have a receipt for that, and yes, included the £75 in that figure. 

I've now received a response from the bailiff when I questioned if he visited - 

"There is an enforcement fee charged and logged with a visit on the 08/11/2019 at 06:20 hrs.

I don't know if a letter was left or not.

A second visit was logged yesterday morning at 06:31 when your vehicle was spotted parked a cross the road from your address.

You can access the full log of all these visits with GPS coordinates from Marston Group.

In order to get access to this you have to file a Data Subject Access Request with Marston Group.

I will be on XXXXXXX around 09:30 am tomorrow and I can show you what it is recorded on the system.

Regards,

Marstons"

I really dont want to pay and then have to claim back with a small claims court if necessary (although have done that and received £1000 in compensation) 

Thoughts?

so all in order for them

they have proof of visits

so what time yesterday did you pay?

if this was after 06:31 AM ...you owe the £235 fee.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

Do they not need to leave a note? 

I've had experience where they say they've been and havent. 

One issue would be Cleared Funds, as in pay online and it may be 3 days before the payment is showing in their bank

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hi Brass, no - that definitely wasnt the issue as they admitted to amount was only missing the £235. 

I'm just confused - if they didnt leave a note, then what proof do i have they had come to my property?

Thanks

not that I am aware of

though you'd think they would leave something.

you'll have to SAR them.

id do that rather than ring.

though we all know GPS data can be faked but would someone do that? IMHO no.

spreadsheets 

Unfortunately there is no statutory requirement to leave a notice, although most do.

Were you in at the times they said they called?

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS