BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Thank you for the information. I've amended your thread title to show more detail.   If you post up emails or correspondence, please make sure to block out any identifying information.   HB
    • I've had lots of experience with this unfortunately and the best way to deal with it   Use your local Councillor, find their details on Google, Call and email them. They will get the bailiffs off your back immediately and either give you a break from payments or an affordable arrangement.   You should be classified as vulnerable too, come back here to tell us how it went
    • might be better simply ignore everyone and not pay anything move and then when settled  send them each a CCA request as you'll only be having to write again if you CCA now to inform of the move.   nothing no-one can do in 1 month to you that a CCA request wont make them think again.   the other alternate is not bother at all just go as long as you are leaving no property asset. then simply write and state in now living in xxx, bye!!  
    • Hi, Thank you SilverFox and Honeybee, thank you for the welcome, I've put all the details in below and will attach the PDF of the email response and the NTK 1 The date of infringement? 24/10/2019 2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] Yes if you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it, Sent by Email on 11th November 2019 Dear Sir/Madam, I parked at Broomfield Hospital, after driving around the staff car parks I could not find a space and eventually parked in patient parking.  I displayed my scratch card alongside my permit which is reference number (ref no taken out).  Kindest regards has there been a response? Response Email received on 14th November2 019 with an attached letter (copied to PDF) Please find important correspondence attached regarding your Parking Charge Notice. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your appeal, you cannot appeal again. You can make a complaint, details on how to do this are detailed at WEBSITE. If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........DONT ! seek advice on your topic have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] Yes what date is on it 18th December 2019 (Received in the post after Christmas) Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? No, there is photographic evidence on the first response from them (in the PDF) 3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] Yes 4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK, did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process? [it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances] I Have not appealed to them.  I spoke to someone within the hospital trust (car park management) who said he would have a look at the letters, so I sent them by email to him on Wednesday 22nd January.  He responded in an email response received today Tuesday 28th January that he couldn’t waive the charges now – I can send you the email 5 Who is the parking company? Gemini Parking Solutions London Ltd PO Box 2525 Buckhurst Hill IG8 1HR 6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Car park at Broomfield Hospital, Broomfield Chelmsford Essex .............................     ............................. PDF for OCT PCN.pdf
    • had me worried there.   as with all these erudio claims, they'll most probably let it get stayed. none that have filed sb to date have gone anywhere   dx
  • Our picks

tommy456

Update on my PIP claim

Update since my last post on this, I did an MR decision was unchanged  then Appealed , today my appeal was heard and i was awarded 10 points  so standard mobility award , 2 years , so from 2019 to feb 2020, So by the time they process the claim ( unless they appeal) i'll be needing to re apply again , lets hope i don't have to go through the whole rigmarole again of assessments followed by MR and appeal,