BankFodder BankFodder

stu007

Former BHS director disqualified for 10 years

Former BHS director disqualified for 10 years

The Court has handed down a disqualification order to former BHS director, Dominic Chappell, while also banning his father, Joseph Chappell.

Dominic Joseph Andrew Chappell (52), from Bryanston, Blandford Forum, Dorset, has received a 10-year disqualification. His father, Joseph Edward Chappell (81), formerly of Longridge, Wheatleys Eyot, Sunbury, Middlesex and now residing at Bryanston, has been banned for 5 years.

During those periods, father and son cannot be involved, directly or indirectly, in the promotion, formation or management of a company without the permission of the court.

During the hearing the court heard that, while a director of BHS Limited, Dominic Chappell wrongfully diverted £1.5 million of funds from BHS Limited to a company based in Sweden. The transaction took place one day after the potential appointment of an administrator for BHS Limited had been discussed by the board of directors.

READ MORE HEREhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/former-bhs-director-disqualified-for-10-years

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group