All inpatients with learning disability or autism to be given case reviews

stu007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All inpatients with learning disability or autism to be given case reviews

Every inpatient with a learning disability or autism in a mental health hospital will have their case reviewed over the next 12 months.

All 2,250 patients with learning disabilities and autism who are inpatients in a mental health hospital will have their care reviewed over the next 12 months, the Health and Social Care Secretary Matt Hancock has announced today.

As part of the review, the government will commit to providing each patient with a date for discharge, or where this is not appropriate, a clear explanation of why and a plan to move them closer towards being ready for discharge into the community.

This announcement builds on recent statistics which show that there has already been a 22% reduction of inpatient numbers since March 2015. The government is also committing today to a further reduction of up to 400 inpatients to be discharged by the end of March 2020.

READ MORE HEREhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/all-inpatients-with-learning-disability-or-autism-to-be-given-case-reviews

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group