stu007

New Service Launched Helping Service Leavers to Plan Early and Leave Well - Veterans UK

New Service Launched Helping Service Leavers to Plan Early and Leave Well

The launch of a new service from Veterans UK targets Service Leavers and their families that may need extra help and guidance transitioning from Service life.

The launch of a new service from Veterans UK targets Service Leavers and their families that may need extra help and guidance transitioning from Service life. Defence Transition Services (DTS) is a team of caseworkers trained and ready to offer a full range of transition support.

The vast majority of Service Leavers make a successful transition to civilian life but a small minority (estimated to be approximately 5%) of the c.15,000 Service Personnel leaving the Armed Forces every year have a less successful transition. The Ministry of Defence (MOD) has a key role to play in ensuring its Service Leavers are well prepared and supported for their transition into civilian life. The launch of DTS demonstrates the MOD’s commitment to delivering on these responsibilities that were set out in the Strategy for Our Veterans.

READ MORE HEREhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-service-launched-helping-service-leavers-to-plan-early-and-leave-well

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group