Asking for a Mandatory Reconsideration via post always call 7-10 days or it might not be assigned.

speedfreek
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There's a bit of a storm brewing with DWP post handling sites in meltdown but also with PIP Mandys. It may also spread so beware and if you can call the relevant benefit helpline if you have no notification after 10 days. 

Basics are PIP seam to be operating it doesn't exist until and will only be assigned to the Mandy queue once you telephone the help line. 

My experience with my 1st PIP Mandy (0 Points after DLA Conversion) - Sent off my PIP mandy request (with proof of posting) 3/10/19 - forgot about it until I read rightsnet so called on the 23/10/19 and although my request had been received a while ago it wasn't until I phoned the PIP helpline number and asked about it was it picked up and allocated to the correct pile to be seen. PIP send out text messages when actions occur and mine arrived when I was still on the phone to them.  

So my 10 weeks (their estimate for a response) to my mandy response only started from 23/10 and not from when it was received. It had Formal Request for a Mandatory Reconsideration in big bold letters on the top so not exactly ambiguous on what it was either. 

Have a read of this which confirms my experience this morning.

https://www.rightsnet.org.uk/forums/viewthread/15051/

There's also been issues with the post handling sites and also with the HMC&TS online appeal registering service not actually registering your online appeal 

Post sites here https://www.rightsnet.org.uk/forums/viewthread/15037/

In other news I my PIP Mandy might have just broken a World record as I was awarded SDL PIP in a letter dated the 25/10 Only 8 points and still 0 for Mobility - so I may have to mandy this current decision. Tough call this one as SDL + SDP on my ESA is it worth risking the whole award for an extra £20?

speedfreek.

What is a 'PIP Mandy'?

What is a 'Mandy Recon'?

On this occasion I'm not being difficult, I have LPOA for a disabled relative with a DLA to PIP transfer in progress.

The DWP say they haven't received our submission yet.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

Mandatory

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Oh, thanks.

And I suppose a 'Recon' is reconsideration.

Makes a bit more sense.

Hopefully our written submission will achieve 12 points or more........................................... 

H

Edited by Hammy1962

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

• AndyOrch changed the title to Asking for a Mandatory Reconsideration via post always call 7-10 days or it might not be assigned.
  • 5 months later...

And........................ We did 🙂

Honest truthful answers and we got the enhance level on the two categories assessed.

Not nearly as complicated as we first thought.

H

GARUDALINUX.ORG