Sign in to follow this  
beetle101

UK Credit Repair websites - can you really remove bad credit from your file just like that?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 356 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi new to this. Have bad credit (don't know why). I have checked files nothing unusal. Only went into bank the other day and they were extremely they wouldn't even put us down for an interview (regards loan)? Been banking with them for 12 years now! Want to know if there are any credit repairs negiotiators out there who could help sort out why this is happening to us.

:|

Over the years all the bad stuff has dropped of my credit file but my score is terrible still. So I managed to get a Credit card (with a stupid high interest rate) and spend a small amount every month on it , paying it back on time every month and finally my score has started to increase. There is only a tiny limit on it and you need to be able to afford to pay the balance back every month for it to work but it seems to be working for me.

this thread is 7 years old so start a new one. also dont make assumptions. You think youhave bad credit, then why do you think that and what does your credit files say that draws you to that conclusion.

Ask another bank for a loan interview and see what they say. You dotn have to put all your eggs in one basket

cripes i didn't realise the thread was that old

please start a new thread

and i'l move these posts to it for you

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Sign in to follow this