BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• one was missed but it was paid, but because i asked for help they informed me that they would have to put a mark on my credit file, but never stopped taking payments, never gave the refund, and now all these letters and emails, just after advise before i make the call, have had a look through some of the files, but can't seem to find anything other than the guidance to record, i only went to V12 because i was getting nowhere with AO and as its still on credit i was informed to contact V12 who would go to AO, i was getting chemotherapy and was getting no help from UC and was trying to balance everything out best i could, payed off another loan i had with them, but never earned anything last year    
    • Hi. I would say they're out of time, as you said. Let's see what the guys say.   HB
    • 1 Date of the infringement ● 28th Dec 2019   2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] [scan up BOTHSIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide] ● 20th Jan 2020 (i do not have a scanner)   3 Date received  ●23rd Jan 2020   4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] ●No   5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? ●Yes   6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up ●No   7 Who is the parking company? ●Met parking services   8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Brocklebank retail park,SE7 7SE (London)   For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. ● They state that they are a creditor and i must appeal to them in the first instance, failing that, then i can appeal to POPLA (IAS)   There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, please check HERE ●IAS   If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here ●No, just recieved notice to registered keeper today (23rd January 2020)
    • tv arrived faulty, and kept getting messed around by AO.com then told to contact lg while it was still under warranty, lines were busy was given the option of leaving a message which i did took 10 days for the return call by this time warranty expired, i then contacted AO again who offered to pay half the bill, which i found unacceptable, then tv developed lines down the screen, i would have not been bothered but it was £1500 and expected better than that, it was also not used that often, so i contacted V12 to make a complaint under the consumer credit, then came back saying Ao.com said they had received only a few emails, no mention of all the calls also made where they made this offer, and V12 are in favour of AO, and referred me to the fos, then i have just discovered the other problem with v12 as mentioned above   
    • Hi   Just had a visit from a HCEO over a water debt that went to court and a CCJ was awareded.   Initial debt was £715,45 as of Nov 2019   17th December the debt has risen to £933.20 with Compliance Fee of £90 7 Jan 2020 Debt risen to £1154.50 apparently a visit, but no paperwork was left.   Paperwork left today £1750.94   Not my debt - partners debt   They did not come in.   Initially when I found it was passed to Marstons, I called anglian water asking them to transfer it back and I would settle the balance, they said they couldent.   Do they ever pass it back to the creditor? How long will this take?   Are the fee correct as not had a breakdown.   Suggestions on what to do?  
  • Our picks

rippedoff15

PRAC / BW PAPLOC now Claimform - old Paydayuk PDL

Glad happy defence sorted ready to filing,

i bet BW Legal will fight the claim or maybe drop as they will have to supply details to the court

matters not what they come up with it's statute barred

Complete joke, trying to access the Moneyclaim online using the case number and password which is on the court papers and unable due to case number or password wrong. They are 100% same as on paperwork, we accessed to submit AOS now unable to submit defence, 

I am sure DX will come along but get that defence in by hook or crook find the email and get your defence in ask for a delivery receipt but keep trying money claim in the meantime

MCOL often has hissy fits overnight or at w/ends until the workforce arrives and resets it.

as already detailed in post 36.

defence is not due till 3/01

so don't panic

if you still cant get in there is an email that can be used 

but see if mcol sorts itself.

Will leave it for few days as away now until Sunday with work,  i guess last resort will be submit by paper as long as its submitted by 3/01/2020

Edited by rippedoff15

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I have emailed the court and had reply they will reply to my questions in 10 days, therefore to be safe i was thinking in filling using the N9B form and sending by recorded post to ensure they get the details. 

whats the 9b form got to do with anything?

When a called the court they said i must file N9b to submit your defence if unable to access the online system

as andyorch pointed too...above

if MCOL is still not working {have your tried, are you using the correct login ...same as when you did AOS?]

you can file it by email to 

ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

all you do is put the claim form number in the subject of the email with the words defendants defence

but you have weeks yet..

you don't need to use any paper forms.

Yippee finally have access to the Moneyclaim so will file today to get it out of the way

:cheer2: 

ok the clock on the fleecers now starts to tick, i believe its 28days once they are informed by MCOL you've filed your defence

else the claim gets autostayed.

So far Claim history 

Claim History

Your acknowledgment of service was submitted on 04/12/2019 at 20:28:57

Your acknowledgment of service was received on 05/12/2019 at 08:05:28

Your defence was submitted on 14/12/2019 at 11:45:17

Clock ticking now it`s waiting game, do think they will try and say its not SB but i have copy's emails from the lender chasing unpaid from Oct 2013, then nothing until 2017 so glad saved all the emails chasing unpaid debt from 2013 with same reference number as the court claim. Just hope BW Legal withdrawn the claim

Claim autostayed ? as defence submitted today 14/12/2019 when do they reply and whats the next stage

well they have to do something else it gets stayed.

time to now get reading up

there are 100's of claimform threads here.

Well had zero replies from the claimant or the solicitors. i have been reading and is it correct they must replay with 28 days after having the defence on 16/12/2019 which should be around 22nd Jan 

Your acknowledgment of service was received on 05/12/2019 at 08:05:28

Your defence was submitted on 14/12/2019 at 11:45:17

Your defence was received on 16/12/2019 at 01:21:14

as it said on the letter you got from the court acknowledging your defence filing...….

Well submitted defence on 14th December and as yet zero reply and no updates on MCOL. 

They have 33 days to decide if they wish to proceed (28 +5)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Today we have had a following from the court:

Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claim Track 

And it states we need to reply by 3rd Feb 2020

Any feedback of our next steps

type in N180 in our search top right..

dx