omegatbt15

Another myHermes Issue

No

i have another 2 missing potential parcels that have sent through packlink with myhermes.  for any future claims,  do i chase packlink or myhermes ?

thank you again.

In principle you would sue Packlink if your contract was with them - but we would need to know more about them.  I've not heard of them before

packlink is the ebay delivery service that enable you to choose different couriers. a middleman if you like. you can choose dpp, myhermes or the post office. 

so i buy the delivery with packlink and they pass the work with myhermes.

my original claim had one delivery directly bought with myhermes and one with packlink delivered through myhermes.  they will pass the buck of course and blame each other.

By the way I notice that you say that you would pay £20 in compensation. Did you accept this? On what basis was the £20 paid?

By accepting £20 you may well have given up your rights to take any further action

after i wrote to the ceo, they did a search and could not find. they automatically give £20 compensation as the standard insurance. they offer good will compensation which i rejected.

Did you accept that £20 compensation I think is what @BankFodder is getting at, if you have accepted it you may be out of luck.

Ignore the goodwill gesture for now that is separate.

no, I have spoken to them directly about this and they said that the 20 is the insurance and not compensation. 

another twist to the story, one of the parcel has arrived to the customer a month later but i have refunded the money already.

I have contacted her directly hoping she would be straight and pay for the good but no response so far. 

so might have to take her to court as well.  

i am actually look forward to going to court to clear my head

Sorry should have said when I mean compensation I am refering to the insurance payout.

Did you accept that? If so you may be out of luck. 

I did not have a choice they pay it automatically.

I have called them twice to confirm that this insurance payout does not affect my small court claim and they said no. 

if they are lying then i have them on record. 

have you had much experience in this ?.

It shouldn't be automatic as you need to give them BACS details for a payment. You can decline it before it gets that far. There are various threads about it on here in the same situation where an item has been under insured but its been lost opposed to damage. Have a search through the forum and you will find them. 

no, it was paypal. which was how it was paid to them inthe first palce.

I am sorry to advise as per the response we have received from the Hub, despite a thorough search your items have not been located.

I note a claim form has been issued to you for parcel 8730184249588885, which once completed the Claims Department will assess and pay the claim for you.

I'm assuming that is the response from parcellink and not the hermes direct one with that response.