I did a bad thing 😫

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went to a shop today at my local centre and I don’t know why I did it and I felt so bad after I left

but I tried a piece of clothing on in the changing rooms and after I just put it in my bag leaving the coat hanger and tag in the changing room

and I’m so scared they are going to track me down I instantly wanted to go back and return it

m terrified they are going to track me down now 

any advice  

I will never ever do it again

I don’t even know why I did in the first place what’s wrong with me?!

I suggest that you go and see your doctor and start asking for professional help.  You need to get help before it gets out of hand.  You will eventually get caught. Be sure.

In respect of the stolen item, you will feel much better if you take it back in a carrier bag and just leave it in th shop or the doorway.

Second best, give it to a charity shop.

It doesn't look as if anything will happen this time.

I’m suffering with my mental health at the moment

already on anti depressants from my doctors, 

my anxiety is through the roof

it was a very spur of the moment

I don’t know why I did it

I’ve bought items from there plenty of times  

I’m scared to even go back in to the shopping centre 

1 hour ago, Apples2020 said:

I’m suffering with my mental health at the moment already on anti depressants from my doctors, my anxiety is through the roof it was a very spare of the moment I don’t know why I did it I’ve bought items from there plenty of times  I’m scared to even go back in to the shopping centre 

You'll be alright.  They won't have identified you - but go to your doctor again.

You understand the extra stress now of shoplifting - so learn the lesson and go and see your doctor again.  Tell her/him about the theft.  Your doctor won't judge you but it will be important extra information to assess your mental/emotional state

Start off by visiting the shopping centre and get comfortable there.  You can decide in a few weeks if you want to go back to the shop.  However, see your doctor.

I don't think that there is anymore we can advise.

We can't advise on stress and medical problems here