shaaki7

SIA : Security Industry Authority Lost my documents.

I recently applied for Door Supervisor, and sent my passport with signed for second class post. The application is stucked at NEXT step, i contacted SIA they said they don't have any evidence that they received the documents, i replied them back with the delivery tracking number, since then there is no reply. 

Can someone tell me if they had same scenario? My passport ( Pakistani ) is very important, it is linked to my biometrics visa card, if i lost the passport the biometrics card is useless and have to pay over £400 and apply for new visa.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Did the Royal Mail website show you that the letter was signed for at the other end?

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

3 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Did the Royal Mail website show you that the letter was signed for at the other end?

Best, HB

Hi yes Royalmail tracking clearly shows the person's names who received, he singed and also put time of receiving the post.

So what did the SIA say about that? Other people know more about postal services than I do, but I would have thought if you can prove that Royal Mail delivered it and got a signature, the SIA should be more helpful.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

it was delivered so they owe you the money for your loss.

Hey guys, 

Thanks for reply, SIA contacted me after i sent them Royal Mail tracking number. They said they have received the passport  and they are processing the application at next step.

Thanks God, Hopefully they send back documents with prepaid envelop which i sent to them. 

Passport should come back via secure mail