BankFodder BankFodder

Foolishly

Moneybarn - Return of Goods Order Suspended By Consent Order

correct, I was confusing you with another longterm case here. slight revision needed

though we did mention it earlier in the thread.

I also notice they quoted a settlement figure of £7036.02 in dec 17.

can you give me that spreadsheet you did

I need to check MB's payment record.

the one that lists the payment due dates in one column

and what/when you actually paid anything to date please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

Yes i will send you that spreadsheey.  They did send me a settlement figure, however they ignored my request to provide me with any breakdown or calculations to show how they came to the figure quoted.

Just checking the spreadsheet and I have missed off 1 payment 11/12/19 £140.00.

Do you want me to update it an resend the spreadsheet, if so by PM or upload to this post. Thanks.

can you poss make  the SS easier to comprehend and encompass the whole account from day 1?

columns from l to r

date

debit

credit

outstanding bal

the way its constructed now makes understanding it crap. you seems to be ok with excel.

Yes I can do that shall I upload it or PM  you it first

better to have things in the open

dx

:rockon:

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Feel as though MB are doing whatever they please in order to bully and harrass me to so I end up vulnerable and just submit to their way!!

Two new letters received yesterday 19/02/20 when I arived home, typical MB one is dated 15/2/20, posted on the 17th 2nd class, obviously they feel its not of great importance to the customer to know what ridiculous charges they are applying!!

Uploaded both letters

Just to confirm I have not sent the email yet, its in my draft until you get the time and chance to revise the part mentioned earlier post.

Thanks

Rec MB 190220_compressed.pdf MB REC 190220 L2_compressed.pdf

2 std letters which are pointless as they CANNOT charge the recover fee.

I was looking through my information 

found this 

read it..

its you too a tee and the same date period.

Letter.pdf

• Thanks 1

OMG that is my situation to a T ! 

It also relates to the post brassnecked contributed earlier.

There is only one difference I note

'they terminated their own contract, where as MB terminated mine on me'

however I wasn't ever considered by MB as a candidate from the investigation even though I was, and still am very much the product of their wrong doings and mistreatment, Im now wondering why I was overlooked or even how they came to evaluate each case. 

Even though they claim to have put things right, they continued and still do treat existing customers wrong and haven't learnt a thing.

There are so many different options available to terminate an agreement as I have found out from advice given and what Ive read on this forum,  the choice of options and implications of each, should freely be given by the lender.

I was given an option by MB it was according to them my only option, and that option suited them while it placed me the customer with further financial burden. The consent order was portrayed as my only option, it was falsly described as nothing major, quite similar to the original agreement but had to be done as they could not re-instate the first one (funny how they couldnt

re-instate it, but did and do still refer to the original agreements terms as being in force and fully effective, how?  if it no longer existed as terminated). 

There was never a discussion about the additional figures they imposed each month I was just sent the order after speaking to the recovery/asset team over the phone.

They make you believe you should be grateful youve been accepted by them and offerred a consent order.

I couldnt even say what they determined as my disposible income as they never gave any other information or paperwork,

just the order which stated an increase to my monthly amount by approx £75.

I was pressured to return the signed order or face a further increase in fees (dont think they allowed me any breathing space to fully consider what I was signing into) and led to believe It was better done this way than to attend a court hearing. 

Im so annoyed, but I will have my day!!

Anybody in this situation or a similar one, needs to know the options available arn't as limited as you may have been informed, dont be pushed or bullied as you could my mistakes and end up in the same situation as me or worse!

I would like to thank all who constantly work on this site and contribute every day, as your knowledge, help and advice is how I can sleep each night!  

I would also especially like to thank DX for the advice, help and support that continues to flow each and every day,

Thank you so much.

I want to donate to the site on a regular basis although its only going to be a token amount

im hoping it will go to ensuring the future of the site. 

Is there a way I can set up a re-occurring payment.

Its the only way to show my appreciation of the help im receiving plus, no doubt once this current situation is over Ill be faced with another one !!

Thanks very much indeed for your offer of a donation. Of course we are very happy to receive it.

if you want to make a recurring donation I understand that there is a check box somewhere on the donation page. However you want to keep an eye on it because it could keep on running a long time if you forget about it and you may end up giving as far more than you ever imagined.

We won't complain of course!  😄   But you do need to be careful.

• Like 1