Parking Eye ANPR PCN - overstay - Abbey Court Tunbridge Wells Doctors Surgery/Medical facility

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1554 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the pick up area purely for use of the doctors you attended?  who owned the main carpark, and who's commercial service suffered loss because of your 10 minutes?

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

So you were using the parking for its owners interests, you were not taking up space that would threaten there effective use of the facility, you are using space, which was provided for your use.

You were picking up a patient, so presumably you had an appointment  time? Were you early, or were they late and responsible for your overstay.

Its not like Beavis, where he parked and sodded off, you were waiting in the place where their patients relatives are supposed to wait.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Hi just waiting for "ericsbrother" to come up with a snotty letter.

I was collecting a patient who it turned out was running late

Parked in a 15 minute parking pick up area

after 7 minutes I moved to a longer parking area.

The ANPR photos show my car in 2 different positions in the collecting area.

I moved my car back to the collecting area as the patient was OK for collection.

PE through ANPR clocked me in and leaving for total period of 22 minutes,

according to their trade body BPA they should allow 10 minutes grace,

which means my overstay was 7 minutes,

so with a charge of £70 that is £10 a minute parking,

totally idiotic

FS

NTK up as PDF please 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You would have thought by now that they would have known what sex you are! It's a real dogs breakfast of a letter of Claim. They haven't even specified how you have breached their contract.  Almost not worthwhile responding since they appear not to

be not that concerned about the accuracy of their claim. Perhaps they don't need your money.

I doubt any Court would take that letter seriously so you can be as rude as you want .

no, you keep it short and to the point.

the next move is theirs and if they struggle at a later date that is tough luck. they KNOW all about the problems of a cheap crappyy ANPR system but they would rather bully the innocent than spend money on a decent setup that will do them out of money because it is accurate.

you NEVER use or give an email as with ANY DEBT

you should know this already

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Received a response from PE they acknowledge my letter and will respond within 30 days in the meantime they have put the court action on hold.

Sent a letter to PE using Ericsbother  my page 38

await their response

thank you

fs

court action?

dx

and they

Because you did!!! In your post

wheres that come from..

and they

I posted the original letter from PE which threatened court action (which you kindly converted to PDF),

the general advice was to wait for ericsbrother to come up with a snotty letter, which he did, and that is what I sent to PE,

they replied as indicated by myself that they would put court action on hold and reply back with their response within 30 days.

Am I having a Senior Moment and missing the plot

FS

It will have bought you some time so get busy gathering more evidence like piccies of the place and draw a map to show

where the sgns are, where their cameras are

and as you say their NTK showed your car in 2 places note what land the cameras cover as ANPR just measure in and out so they may well need different planning permission if these are on poles.

Guess their height as that could be importnat if planning is an issue

Will do although PE where prolific with photo's of their signage around this car park,

my main defence should it get that far will be the 10 minute Grace recommended by BPA of which they are members, their signs state 15 minutes waiting area, they clocked me in by ANPR and out again in 22 minutes so 3 minutes within BPA guide lines.

I sent your letter to PE and they have responded as you are aware, Court action on Hold they will reply within 30 days

thank you 

FS