Parking Eye ANPR PCN - overstay - Abbey Court Tunbridge Wells Doctors Surgery/Medical facility

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1533 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got a Parking Eye Invoice,which I did not pay,

sent them an Appeal which naturally they refused,

have appealed to POPLA just awaiting their answer.

Parking Eye are chasing me because according to their ANPR I stayed 7 minutes over the 15 minute drop of and collection areas in the car park,

we are looking at £10 a minute, overstay.

On reading their declaration to POPLA they refer to a period of Grace but do not indicate how long,

I  have since found out it is 10 minutes as recommended by their trade body

.Should I lose the POPLA appeal,

who do I approach

FS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Date of so called offence 16th August 2019,

Parking Eye being the jokers,

they sent the details on the 21st August.

The car park Abbey Court Tunbridge Wells which is a Doctors Surgery and another Medical facility.

Appealed to Parking Eye

they refused my appeal with a standard comment "insufficient evidence" appealed to Popla.

My appeal reads....

In their 2 photos my car is clearly in 2 different places because after 7 minutes I moved to a Long Stay Parking Place for 12 minutes,

the person I was collecting from the Doctors appeared in the doorway I moved back into the collection area for 2 minutes that is why my car is in a different place.

£10 a minute charge for overstay is ridiculous,

Parking Eye state there is a period of Grace but don't indicate how long that was my appeal to Popla (no result yet)

I have now discovered that 10 minutes Grace is allowed as per BPA guidelines  but I am unable to add this to the Popla appeal

FS

it a minimum of 10 mins NO max.

shame you appealed..why didn't you read cag FIRST.

shot yourself in the foot now as you've I'D the driver.

pointless using Popla now.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Parking Eye ANPR PCN - overstay - Abbey Court Tunbridge Wells Doctors Surgery/Medical facility
  • 4 weeks later...

let then issue a letter of claim if they are that brave

not seen PE do that I don't think

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They might be brave and issue a letter of Claim, going large on Beavis case, but that applies narrowly and would actually work against them here, as 10 minutes grace seems to be accepted in general, so PE might well lose if they wee silly enough to try court.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...

they call it a "letter before county court claim

my reply will simply state

Dear PE legal department

Your organisation is a member of the BPA which you may not be aware of even though it's printed clearly on your letters .They suggest a period of 10 minutes  Grace should be allowed by all members before wasting everybody's time and money. According to your ANPR I spent 22minutes in an allowed 15 minute waiting area according to my mathematical calculations that is 7 minutes overstays what part of 10 minutes grace do you not understand

does that seem like a letter they will understand???

FS

Yes agree with HB, Parking Eye are the most litigious of the PPC's and are drunk on their famous Beavis case that doesn't apply to 90% of tickets, so a look over by ericsbrother is a good move.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

over-riding principle...sit on your hands.

and they

Need to see the letter to determine what you should say. The LBA should contain all of the detail about the why's and how much and your report doesnt include anything useful so we need to see if they are being useless or it is just your precis that has left out what we need to see.

pdf in your post now

thread tidied

and they