VCS PCN Claimform - no stopping Southend Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 30/09/2019

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 07/10/2019

3 Date received 10/10/2019

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

7 Who is the parking company? Vehicle Control Services Limited 

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] no car park- it was road before zebra crossing at airport Southend. 

They operate and member with International Parking Community (IPC)  www.theIPC.info

Hi Guys

it look like I’m another person who’s being ripped off by those guys. 

I received PCN from VCS ltd. 46 Stopping in a zone that is prohibited.

Guy who is driving my taxi stopped on the road in front of zebra crossing, at Southend airport  

On the picture there is door opened and people walking across the zebra crossing and I as it look like someone is getting in to the car.

And same story there is contravention time but not how long was it stopping I assume it was few sec as he is on the road so no parking obviously and it on the letter it says it’s a (NTK) notice to keeper.

What should I do ? 

I uploaded the photo (blanked the address and pcn number 

regards 

Southend Airpirt PCN from VCS.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS PCN - no stopping Southend Airport

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Surely  County Court Judges are going to pick up on VCS and airport RobOclaims soon.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

depends who the judge plays golf with....

dx

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good morning 

thank you for the link there is many stoping, parking etc it’s very confusing all those people wanna do they own way respond, reveal the driver etc, so far I understand and I do listen to your experts I could say this would be the way to do it “ 

Now that you know they cannot beat you in Court all you have to do is to  ignore all of their letters, threats and unregulated  debt collectors.

The best response is to  ignore every piece of communication from them and their scummy side kicks.

The only time to react is if you receive a  letter of Claim from them then let us know and we will give a rude letter for them and that should make them realise that after all the time and money they have spent chasing you was all for nothing” , 

The only unclear for me is if stopping in front of zebra would be classified as private land or the Boroughs roads? 

I would greatly appreciate your help 

Eric 

If it is a zebra crossing with belisha beacons etc then it is a borough maintained road.

As such and especially if it was a taxi that is even permitted to drop off passengers on red lines you have nothing to worry about.

VCS do not control that part of the Airport at all.

You only stopped for less that the 10 minute grace period that VCS must give motorists and no contract can be formed between a motorist and a sign that is prohibitive.I am waiting for those numpties to issue a PCN to someone stopping at the zebra or is one supposed to knock the people over on the crossing  to avoid a ticket. 

• Thanks 1

Probably won't have to wait too long for someone to be invoiced by VCS for stopping at a zebra for sure.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

its airport land 

airport byelaws.

dx

and they

no 

and its NOT A FINE!!

• Thanks 1

and they

no

a letter of claim or

a letter of/before action.

dx

• Thanks 1

and they

• 4 months later...

so you ignored the VCS letter of claim then?

dx

and they

follow the instructions in this sticky

9 hours ago, dx100uk said:

so you ignored the VCS letter of claim then?

dx

I ignored all letters like you advised me before, including NTK and Final demand (all in red ) The VCS was sending NTK (notiere to keeper) not the letter of claim. The letter of claim just arrived (Claim form) but to be honest it look like they fabricated it to look like it’s from a court but I’m sure it isn’t a real court claim form. 

you must of had a letter of claim from VCS, simple simon doesn't normally slip up.

the claimform came from northants bulk court in a large windowed a4 brown envelope ….not from VCS.

so how can it be fake.

get the link done.

dx

and they

The Claimforms do look doddgy and photocopied from Northhampton Bulk CC Clearing centre, they process thousands daily, Do asDX says don't wate time, Simple Simon depends on people dithering so he gets a default judgment, on his dodgy claims.

Name of the Claimant ? VCS

claimants Solicitors: 

Date of issue – 14 Feb 2020 

What is the claim for –

1.The claim iss for breach of contract for breaching the terms and conditions set on private land.

2.The defendants vehicle reg xxxxx was identified in Southend Airport on the 30/09/2019 in breach of the advertised terms and conditions; namely stopping in a zone where stopping is prohibited. 

What is the value of the claim? £185 

Has the claim been issued by the Private parking Company or was the PCN assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim ?

The claim was issued by a private parking company 

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment?

No there is no notice of assignment. 

don't think simon is the claimant? but VCS?

and they

Yes A-S-G, could you please clarify who is suing you?

This is the second thread in a week where Simon has been named as the claimant, surely he can't have been so stupid as to put himself personally down as the claimant.

Yes you are right it is VCS Simon is only authorised by the claimant.

You have been dealing with those kind of stuff all the time for me

it’s first time and believe me this language it’s not easy to understand when you read this while you overwhelmed by the jargon and a court notice.

That’s the reason I’m seeking help by professionals like you guys here.

I really appreciate Your help dx 

Yes, it's not nice to get court papers, but people like Dx & EB have been battling these fleecers for years and know what they're doing.  When you have time do a search for & read other VCS airport threads, you'll get a good idea of what will happen next and how to see off Simple Simon.

17 minutes ago, Anti-System-Guy said:

Simon is only authorised by the claimant.

expand this comment....where's it come from?

dx

and they