Bris2wales

Link Parking vs Michal - PCN Claimform - Llynfi Court, Llynfi Lane, Bridgend *** Claim Dismissed***

Well done Bris2wales!

Another defeat for the conmen, and excellent news for the OP's case too.

Well done Bris2wales. And thank you for coming back with a great result. Was the signage the only thing that swung it for you.

own thread created 

please now post here

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

On 09/10/2019 at 11:39, Bris2wales said:

First of all. Sorry for my reply. It wasn’t meant to sound as non cordial as it was.

i won my case. And was awarded loss of earnings. 

It was rule the signage there is a lack of, and the signs that are there are unclear. 

I’m not too sure if I’m allowed to say anything else? Isn’t there like a secrecy act of some sort ? If some one can advise then I will post the transcript.

no secrecy, it is a public hearing so unless you were tricked into agreeing a non disclosure  pact you can say what you want anywhere.

If you can tell us what the decision was  exactly it would be helpful. also can someone contact you directly to get you claim reference so it can be passed on as being a persuasive case for the OP of this thread. that will then sink the cowboys before they open their folder

the judge first ruled that my name was spelt incorrectly and my middle name and surname was the wrong way round even through I made them aware, they still issued claim against the wrong name. 

I confirmed to the judge I was happy to proceed.

The judge ruled in my favour that the sign they relied on said “drivers must display a valid permit” 

and nowhere on there did it say you must purchase a pay and display ticket.

the judge agreed that this sign clearly is for private parking, in a residential area or a similar situation where the driver would display a parking permit.

so feel free Bruno to to put in your claim, or even write to link parking or Gladstones 

“in the case of “Link parking vs Michal” 9/010/2019 judge Hywel James, Cardiff ruled that the signs were inadequate and confusing. There were no link parking signs on the entrance of  the car park The only signs from link parking we’re inside only visible after a driver had got out of the vehicle. There are no link parking signs to suggest you must purchase a “pay and display” ticket. Therefor on that basis, no contract was formed with link parking.”

This photo is what they rely on in court!!

no where does it say you have to purchase a valid pay and display ticket. 

Photo.pdf

Can we change the thread name to Link Parking vs Michal

and i will upload the full transcript. I want this to be “landmark” case because ALL link parking signs are the same. They all same PERMIT instead “of “valid pay and display ticket”