The Great Soprendo

CPMUK PCN - Trinity Way Birmingham CPM

Sorry for  late reply. 

Yes, happy to pool resources. I’ll be passing there sometime next week to take some pics.

The girlfriend will drop me off so I can get some decent pics with my long lens. Hopefully the weasel will be there, too.

Did you manage to get anything yesterday??

@squirlyline

Good work!

I was chatting with the girlfriend last night and she also believes the camera car was a taxi. 

I’ll be detouring on my way home to see if I can spot anything worth photographing ...

If you can post images up in one pdf document it is best way, team can then zoom in as we need to see small print on signs etc

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/keywords/view/83-upload-your-documents-in-pdf-format/

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hi brassnecked, thanks,

I will be processing them as soon as I'm able (as I have done for my own thread's docs),

however I'm currently only operating from my phone as I'm away in London, so I'll have to find suitable apps or get on to someone's pc):

there are 40 odd photos and one extensive 'drive round video too; not all the photos will necessarily be of quality or interest, but I took most of them with the 'quick pic button whilst the video was recording my drive round (and saving me from parking up and risking anything)

Not sure whether to process all of the quality ones them in the PDF or not, but at least there will be plenty to choose from); might need to do more than one odd and not sure what to do with the video which is 299 MB!

GOT to do some work now, but will possibly try later

So where are we with this, guys?? 

Do we make contact and say we're not paying, or just wait for more letters to drop on the door mat?

Thanks again

Ignore until a Letter Before Action, would be good to post up pdf of stills of the signage so we can zoom in on the small print, as that is where they trip themselves up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

My last response from yesterday seems to have disappeared on here (possibly it didn't get verified), but I'm still trying to get these pics together.

I was ready earlier in the day but discovered my PDF was a lot bigger than 4.5MB and it wasn't postable. I need to divide it into several files, and I'm putting in all of the photos in as it is too fiddly to sort through them etc on my phone. So apologies in advance for redundant one's.

Did you manage to get your zoom lens into action TGS? BTW glad to hear your girlfriend adheres to the same crackpot conspiracy as I do, it's never easy carrying these burdens alone😁

Here's the attachments,

it shows the route loop I made filming and taking pics and one of the signs close up..

pix_1a.pdf

Now if it's a taxi taking the photos and selling them on for their pound of flesh, they could be in trouble. There's a requirement to be registered or licensed or something otherwise it's a breach of GDPR I think. I don't know the full ins and outs but I think EB's up to speed on that, so hopefully he can give you accurate info rather than my foggy recollection.

Thanks for your insight Mrs O'Frog, it will be interesting to hear from EB as no doubt it would be the nail in the coffin for their demands (though getting the evidence may be more problematic )

Great work on the pics!

I haven’t had the chance to swing past in the last week but the next time I go to Shropshire I’ll be sure to get some pics.

will keep you all posted 

TGS

Interesting, it doesn't strike me as a taxi first up, but equally if it's a dedicated cam car would it warrant the time spent hanging around the street late into the evening on the chance that someone is found waiting or parked?.. That could only suggest there are plenty of infractions to make it viable, I would have thought at least 2 or more per day!

now a thing that leaps out at me is the DYL's all along the road.

can you find out where the public highway ends and their paint job takes over?

You may need to ask the council about any Traffic Order in place either there or nearby.

Spy cars are a no-no according to ATA CoP's so that is interesting

Yes, I will try and request that from the council if I can't find it online.

If spy cars are a no-no according to ATA, then presumably it would be thrown out of court at that point (it would be easy enough to demonstrate because of the angle of photo and the slight shift in frame on the subsequent photo - at least on mine)?

Good Morning,

I have also in the post just received a PCN for the same area - Trinity Park Roadways.  With two photos 16.15 & 16.16 time stamp with an incident time of 16.20.  I was only in the area for a short time, pull over didnt notice any of the signs due to the size of them.  Several other cars, inc a couple of taxis sitting around same area.

Can I ask has your charge progressed any further?

please create you own topic by hitting create in the top red banner

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

12 hours ago, MidsSi said:

Good Morning,

I have also in the post just received a PCN for the same area - Trinity Park Roadways.  With two photos 16.15 & 16.16 time stamp with an incident time of 16.20.  I was only in the area for a short time, pull over didnt notice any of the signs due to the size of them.  Several other cars, inc a couple of taxis sitting around same area.

I’ve not had anything else in the post but sure it will be on the way sooner or later. Following the advice kindly given on here ...

On 22/10/2019 at 08:54, MidsSi said:

...I have also in the post just received a PCN for the same area - Trinity Park Roadways ...

I'm up to the debt recovery letter (from 'TRACE') received late September, nothing else received to date; it's likely to be a protracted process!

keep posting any updates to bump up the thread.

On 22/10/2019 at 08:54, MidsSi said:

On 22/10/2019 at 21:23, The Great Soprendo said:

ericsbrother has suggested on my thread that if it goes to court, and it is the same court, that we could ask to have our judgments held at the same hearing, presuming that we don't get a 'rogue' judge! I'm not sure how that works with the different stages and timing of the payment demands.

FYI

Received final demand from debt recovery co., TRACE, on Friday (dated 22/10/19 with 7 days to remedy). It goes to their legal dept next and they may instruct solicitors there after.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=34732

Hi have put in an email request with Solihull council for historic TROs after an online chat. Just waiting to hear back

Not that TRACE can actually instruct anybody to do anything since they don't own the debt and have as much right to claim against you as I do, in other words nil. They're just paid make you scared and pay up.

• Like 1