BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Sorry what are ATOS...I'm wondering what benefits I am entitled to due to this situation. Thanks.
    • We have now received the Judgement and sent it to the High court enforcement officers, it looks as though he got a copy of the judgement and sent the letter out above, we have also reported them to their Party for Harassment as they sent someone to our house demanding payment and a letter typed up as above.   We now await the enforcement and we understand they will try and get it set aside, so we do not know how they will manage this as we have waited for the refund since November 2019 and all they have done is threaten more action for their failures, its unbelievable.   All advice appreciated as always
    • Hi @dx100uk   good news and thanks so so so so much for your advice before - I referenced what you said and had this back from the Enforcement Officer:    “I’ve discussed your enquiry with my colleague and we are of the opinion that the actual signage would require advertisement consent (a search of our records shows that no permission has been granted and there are no outstanding applications), however we believe that the camera itself would benefit from permitted development rights.   I hope this information is helpful, and should you require anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.”   frustrating that I didn’t do this before I put in my defence but I’ll include in the WS! 
    • Hi all    need some advice please    a few month ago our fan oven door outside glass broke while no one was home. The cooker was a HUD61PS duel fuel model.  hotpoint agreed to repair free of charge and ended up picking the old cooker up and changing it for what we were told was a ‘like for like’ exchange. I specifically asked if there were any changes to the newer build and was told no just built newer.    on using the cooker we noticed that the fan in the fan oven turns off once the oven reaches temperature. So the fan oven is only a part time fan oven ! Hotpoint tell me this is to make the energy rating better.  Yet food has to be cooked for longer at a higher temperature to ensure it is cooked fully !!!  e.g potato waffles - 12/15 mins usually at 200° this oven they take at least 20 mins at 220° and still usually come out soggy !  a pie only come out half browned - keep in mind it’s meant to be a fan oven !    hotpoint are saying they will send an engineer out to see if it’s operating as intended .... but my argument is. It’s not the same oven we had or want ! We would never buy a fan oven that functioned like this.  Or we can have a full refund for £389 which is curry’s current selling price .....  no chance finding a decent oven for that price.      can we make hotpoint out us back in the position we was in prior e.g. with a cooker with a fan oven that works fully as a fan oven ? 
    • As I have said, we will work out the letter when you have all of the information that we need. By and large it will give them an opportunity to comment on the reports and the quotes that you have obtained. It will invite them to carry out their own inspection. It will invite them to undertake to pay the money which has been quoted for the remedial work and it will tell them that you will be bringing a legal action if this doesn't happen. Will sort out the details. Of course we are heading towards legal action here. It's pretty simple – but you will have to do be prepared to go ahead with your threat. I'm not into this 18 month gameplaying that you seem to be into. Once we make the threat – then we move on it. In other words at some point we give them 14 days notice of legal proceedings and on day 15 you issue the papers. If you are prepared to do this then I'm not sure what we can do
  • Our picks

Ibiza27

VCS PCN ONE - JOHN LENNON AIRPORT

I suspect that the template that you reference in your post #20 is one that is used IF you received a claim form from Northants Bulk Claim Centre. and in essence it uses court procedure rules to require the PCC to produce evidence that they will rely on should the claim proceed to a hearing.

As has been stated by several experienced Caggers, this is a BYE LAW matter, nothing to do with County Court. 

What you have read into their letter as fact is anything but fact it is their twisting of legal terms to frighten you. They seem to have succeeded!

Take a deep breath, re-read the posts from ericsbrother, FTMDave, et al and realize that you do not need to pay ANYTHING, so worrying about a discount cutoff date is unnecessary. 

Finally, IT IS NOT A FINE. thinking of it as such give a legitimacy that it does not deserve. 

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

So I have received a final demand letter which says if they don’t receive payment of £160 before 7 days they will commence county court proceedings which could in turn effect my credit rating, employment prospects. 

I have listened to your advice and ignored all letters ... I understand this is not a letter of claim do I continue to ignore ?? 

also states that could result in bailiffs being appointed something I do not want!! 

please advise I have tried to read so many topics about this but there is no up to date 2019 posts. 

Post the letter up as apdf, so we can see exactly what it sdays, then its time for a snotty ericsbrother style letter indicating you know what their game is but Byelaws prevail, have you read up on VCS airport threads?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

It could only affect your credit rating if you lost in Court and did not pay the fine. the chances of you losing in Court are not far from infinetesimal or maybe smaller. Basically because even if they had a cast iron case against you, any fine that The Court imposed would not go to the psrking company but into the Government coffers. So no one would spend time going to Court knowing that they are more than likely going to lose but if theywin they do not get the money. 

VCS are already a laughing stock but taking anyone to Court at John Lennon would just take the biscuit.

So need to concern yourself with bailiffs.

Edited by lookinforinfo

ignore don't get sc@mmed

the letter must be entitled LETTER OF CLAIM.

then you reply with an EB snotty/insulting letter

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

It's another threatOgram, so ignore until a proper Letter Of Claim The case they refer to at the bottom, Beavis does not apply here, VCS have no locus standi to ask you for a speck of dust even, Airport Byelaws are in force.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

post 6 way back in oct told you what to do.

its been repeated numerous times.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..