Parking eye PCN - HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LUTON AIRPORT, 2 Percival Way, Luton LU2 9GP -lost popla appeal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so double dipping

detection on 1st arrival 

departure on last U turn

ANPR system is obv not very good.

what date is the letter of claim please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so time for an ericsbrother snotty insulting letter by 1st nov on their useless ANPR system that cant handle multiple entry/exits by the same car in the same day

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you never ever use email!! nor give them one

just gives them a free way to harass you.

EB should be around before your deadline

not sure if there is an example of a double dipping one here in a previous post already

and they

our custom google search box is you friend

x

d

and they

Read the link that dx has provided.

The letter from EB at the end is more like what you should be sending.

No point whining over the same thing to PE - they've laughed at you up until now so are they likely to have a change of heart now?

You're thanking them for trying to rip you off.... really??

Time for you to laugh at them and tell them how stupid you think they are.

I thought PE usually used solicitors for LBCs - is this

a) definitely a letter before claim and

b) definitely from PE and not their solicitors?

so something along the lines of

dear sirs,

thank you for your letter dated the xxth of yy 2019.

I am glad you sent it because I had been feeling a bit low recently and it gave me such a good laugh i now feel much better.

as you know alex Shipp, aka the Parking Prankster very well you will also know the term "double dipping" equally well. 

your £9.99 camera system has failed to differentiate the difference between a couple u-turns on a public highway and a supposed parking event.

This has been compounded by a lack of any intelligent input from the person who supposedly applies quality control to things before a demand is sent out.

I now look forward to either a letter telling me that you are discontinuing this fools errand or a court claim form.

As you have now been warned that any action will be treated as vex you wont be surprised that I will seek a ful costs recovery order even if you later drop this claim because you should have known it has no grounds that lead to a cause for action.

• Like 2

And adding in that you know they are on  a hiding to nothing as you know they know they don't really have any claim and their poxy ANPR by caturing non parking vehicles is putting them in breach of GDPR, which they have broken in your case.  Might be worth telling them they are being reported to ICO for their ANPR that seems to be behaving like CCTV doing general surveillance.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 3 months later...

Ignore DRP, they have no power, they are a RentaThreat DCA, only respond if a Letter Before Action/Claim giving 30 days, and a pack of forms  then one of ericsbrother's disparaging letters would be appropriate to send to them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...