VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - no stopping - London Southend Airport ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Dave.. There were other comments etc that I added to the WS and some came in after.. I did submit the Airport Act as Exhibit 18.. and all the comments after I added them to a Hit List for my Closing statement.. these were all very helpful..

Regards Tom

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have added pages 1 to 6 which I updated on my WS I sent to the Court. I have also added the Late Additions.. this was cheat sheet with notes I threw in at the end.. I have also added Exhibit 18, which I sent as an extra a week before the trial.

The rest of the WS is the same.. these are the updates.. Good Luck with the Trial.

I have uploaded in Word so you can make changes to suit...

EXHIBIT 18 - Airports Act 1986.docx Late Additions v1.docx Witness Statement v1 Pages 1 To 6 Updated.docx

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2021 at 07:35, Tom Price said:

Hi all, I have had no correspondence from the Court or VCS.. who have a week to appeal still....  should I expect anything or does it just disappear.. anyone know?

Just had a letter form the Court with the details of the Dismissal :-).. All Good..

• Like 2

brilliant

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!